Post your resume and find your next job on Indeed!
lead cost control jobs
Sort by: relevance - date
- HiltonSharm el-SheikhPostedPosted 12 days ago·
- Cost Control Clerk analyzes Food & Beverage costs and controls factors to ensure the implementation of cost-effective measures throughout the Food & Beverage…
- Target Recruitment & HR SolutionsCairoPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Analyze the cost breakdown of the manufactured / imported goods.
- Lead the planning process for supply chain costs (Cost assumptions, productivity…).
- Envision Employment SolutionsNew CairoPostedPosted 7 days ago·
- Deliver cost efficiencies and increases in Customer Satisfaction Scores.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end quality and control process covering Solution Center…
- BASF Egypt LLCCairo
- Kraft Heinz CompanyGiza
- Newmont MiningGharbia
- TaagerCairoPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Manage and control performance, cost and capacity of External Fulfillment Logistics provider (3PLs).
- Lead process improvements and cost optimization initiatives…
- VodafoneCairoPostedPosted 3 days ago·
- Ability to setup proper control plans for the improved process.
- Capable to lead/define/negotiate SLAs towards internal or external support organizations.
- Pure WatercraftCairoPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Complete all necessary Mechanical Engineering work required to enable low-cost quoting, supplied component manufacturing method change, and supplier change.
- GilbarcoCairoPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Co-ordinating with factories on production lead times and ensure order readiness.
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root represents the leading brands of solutions and…
- World Health OrganizationCairo
- ABBCairoPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Ensuring work assignments are accurately classified as warrantee or non-warrantee status, ensuring that materials and components to feed service delivery are…
Job Post Details
project cost control lead - job post
You must create an Indeed account before continuing to the company website to apply
Full job description
- Manage project budgets, expenses, contracts and financial forecasting.
- Conduct cost analysis and identify cost-saving opportunities.
- Monitor project financials and ensure adherence to budgetary constraints.
- Collaborate with finance teams for financial reporting and compliance.
- Assist the Project Manager in financial planning and decision-making.
- Provide financial insights and recommendations to optimize project resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is a must.
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management.
- Familiarity with project financial planning and forecasting.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills.
- A focus on budgetary control with a strong eye for details
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to interpret financial reports
انضم الآن إلى المنصة التعليمية الرائدة بالشرق الأوسط، التي تقدم أكبر مكتبة كورسات أونلاين بالعربي مع أهم الخبراء في مختلَف المجالات. اشترك الآن! Join the leading educational platform in the Middle East, offering you the largest library of online courses in Arabic, brought to you by the most prominent experts in various fields!
Let Employers Find YouUpload Your Resume