data analyst jobs
- ClarivateAlexandriaPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Works with other Senior analyst and directors on any data questions or concerns.
- Maintains relationships with external data sources like managed care…
- HeinekenCairoPostedPosted 2 days ago·
- He/She can compare and analyze different types of data sets; these can vary between data sets gathered online or with complete offline data to create relevant…
- VodafoneCairoPostedPosted 3 days ago·
- To read, analyze and digest what a business wants to accomplish with its data, and design the best possible ETL process and use it to design and creating the…
- Emergent Risk InternationalCairoEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- The position will also involve social media monitoring, due diligence and data visualization projects.
- Training: We train intelligence analysts to serve…
- Cartona For Information TechnologyCairo
- GridwareCairoPostedPosted 7 days ago·
- Basic understanding of data analytics and anomaly detection.
- Monitor real-time data streams from the fleet and document anomalies or issues.
- Economic Governance Activity (EGA)- DAICairoEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- § Collect data needed for the implementation of activities.
- § Support the provision of the necessary and accurate information and data to EGA MEL Specialist and…
- Iron MountainGizaPostedPosted 28 days ago·
- Extract financial data from the Onestream system and format it into presentable data points as required by leadership.
- Support future state reporting projects.
Job Post Details
Full job description
Dsquares specializes in offering loyalty programs that bring our customers closer to their consumers. Through our different range of solutions, we deliver an end-to-end experience, managing and executing all technical, operational, and commercial aspects of our customers’ loyalty programs. From full loyalty programs, couponing solutions to interactive directory services, coupled with an extensive network of merchants, Dsquares serves some of the most loved brands in the region.
Our People is our Brand - Developing seamless loyalty solutions is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
About The Role:
We are seeking a talented Data Analyst to join our Product department at Dsquares. As a Data Analyst, you will play a crucial role in analyzing and interpreting complex data sets to provide valuable insights that drive business decisions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze large datasets to identify trends, patterns, and correlations
- Develop and maintain data models, databases, and data systems
- Create and implement data collection and analysis methodologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define data requirements
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and anomalies.
- Present findings and recommendations to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Create clear and compelling reports, dashboards, and visualizations to communicate findings.
- Present data-driven insights to various stakeholders, including non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate with business units to understand reporting requirements and deliver actionable reports.
Required Skills & Abilities:
Proficiency in data analysis tools and languages (e.g., Python, SQL).
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Looker Studio, Power BI).
- Strong knowledge of statistical concepts and methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to present complex findings to diverse audiences.
Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics).
- 1-3 years of experience as a data analyst, with a proven track record of delivering impactful insights.
- Private Medical Insurance & life cover.
- Transportation & Mobile Allowance Benefit.
- Annual profit share.
- Hybrid working environment.
- Inclusive working environment with enhanced maternity and paternity benefits.
- Work and organizational culture which values learning.
- Regular perks such as company social, wellbeing & CSR events.
- Your Birthday Off.
- Extra day of leave for every year of completion.