- Amideast, Inc.Cairo
- Sutherland EgyptCairoEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- ✅ Overnight Bonus Allowance EGP1100.
- ✅ Full paid training + KPIs.
- This job requires working on-site, rotational shifts including 24/7 shifts.
- SutherlandCairoEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company that combines human-centered design with real-time analytics, AI, cognitive technology, and…
- TeleperformanceCairoEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- #hiring #training #workinghours #medical #insurance #customerservice #finance #travel #Mohandseen #ielts #fluentenglish #Octoberegypr #teleperformance #english …
- Transcom EgyptGizaPostedPosted 7 days ago·
- Provide superior customer service by assisting clients, using the corresponding communication.
- Educate customers when needed, and provide guidance to customers…
- Sutherland Global ServicesNew CairoEmployerActive 9 days ago·
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- TeleperformanceCairoPostedJust posted·
- Teleperformance Egypt is hiring For Travel Advisor Vacancy Fluency in English is a must (B2/C1).
- KPIS in euros ( 100 €).
- Fluent English Speakers(B2/C1).
- ElCoach, Inc.CairoPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound communications with users through Intercom, our CRM tool.
- Engage with users to uncover motivations, understand pain…
- IT Gate AcademyCairoEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- This is a full-time on-site role for a Training Advisor at IT Gate Academy located in Qesm 1st Nasser City.
- The Training Advisor is responsible for accepting &…
- Findwell Real Estate ConsultancyNew Cairo
- Majorel EgyptCairoPostedPosted 30+ days ago·
- Saturdays and Sundays are Off.
- Fixed shifts from 9:00AM till 5:00PM.
- Sutherland EgyptNew CairoEmployerActive 3 days ago·
- Transportation for the night and overnight shifts.
- Up to 3K incentives and night allowance.
- Graduate of any degree.
- RSANew CairoPostedPosted 7 days ago·
- Develop and execute an internal communications content strategy aligned with company goals and values.
- Create engaging and informative content for various…
- TeleperformanceCairoEmployerActive 20 days ago·
- The shift is 9 hours rotational including a 1 hour break & 2 days off rotational as well.
- * Medical insurance up to 200k coverage per year.
- Sutherland EgyptCairoEmployerActive 4 days ago·
- Highest Net salary in the market (Starts 10K net).
- Fully Paid training + granted KPIs within training.
- Granted KPIs for the first 3 months.
Job Post Details
Full job description
Established in 1951, Amideast is an American nonprofit organization dedicated to creating hope, opportunity, and mutual understanding among people in the Middle East, North Africa, and United States through life-changing opportunities for education and cultural exchanges. Working with local, regional, and international partners, we provide programs and services that improve educational opportunity and quality, expand access to U.S. study, empower youth and women, strengthen local institutions, and develop language and professional skills for success in the global economy. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Amideast operates offices in 11 countries in the MENA region. For more information, visit us at www.amideast.org.
The Sawiris Distinction Scholarship offers high-potential Egyptian students access to premium quality education at local public and private universities in Egypt. Amideast understands that the overall success of the scholarship depends entirely on the success of the students in their respective educational programs and universities. One program requirement is for the students to maintain high academic records throughout their studies.
The Academic Advisor will be responsible for monitoring the scholarship students’ academic performance and progress and assisting students with their growth that impacts their overall academic and programmatic success. S/he will act as the focal point with the students and the academic advisors at the partner universities and will be responsible for providing the full academic support to the students and addressing any challenges they face.
Tasks and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Act as the focal point with the scholarship students with regards to their academic performance.
- Act as the focal point with the university coordinators / academic advisors with regards to the students’ academic performance and progress.
- Conduct regular face-to-face and virtual individual and group meetings with the students (at least once per semester)
- Conduct regular face-to-face and virtual meetings with the university coordinators and academic advisors to ensure a full understanding of each university’s academic/graduation requirements and to ensure students’ smooth academic progress (at least once per semester)
- Advise students on academics-related matters and provide support whenever needed
- Follow up with the students to confirm their courses and credits registration as per the major requirements and academic plan beginning of every semester
- Monitor students’ academic performance in coordination with the universities’ coordinators and academic advisors; compile their transcripts on a regular basis, and address any academic, logistical, or developmental issues that the students may encounter
- Maintain regular communication with the students and academic advisors to deter from any potential academic challenges or problems that may interfere with the students’ studies, academic performance and development during university especially if they are at risk of dropping or failing courses, and develop and implement performance improvement action plans to enhance students’ academic progress
- Report on students’ academic progress to the Exchange Programs Lead including students’ grades, course enrollment, academic challenges, and any other student-related matters
- Develop a narrative and statistical academic report per semester with the students’ academic progress and status in addition to developing the scholarship students’ portfolios
- Provide assistance in the arrangements, monitoring and reporting of the programmatic and academic services provided by the program to the students (e.g. English language courses, capacity building courses, etc)
- Conduct research on higher education in Egypt with special focus on the scholarship’s partner universities (whenever needed)
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by Program Lead
Travel: 40% to meet with students and universities’ staff of partner universities in the different governorates (Cairo, Alexandria, Mansoura, and Assiut)
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Two to three years of previous experience
- Knowledge of academic advising and scholarship administration
- Ability to evaluate student transcripts and records
- Ability to gather data and compile information
- Narrative and statistical report writing
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Computer proficiency and strong knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Previous experience/knowledge in the U.S. Education System
The physical demands and work environment that have been described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is an overview of the major functions and requirements of this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of the position; the Employee’s Manager may assign other duties as related or as otherwise deemed appropriate and necessary within the general scope, without the need for additional compensation.
Amideast is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Positions that involve interaction with children will be required to read, acknowledge, and comply with and attend special training in accordance with the Child Protection and Safeguarding policy. All Amideast representatives must comply with the Code of Conduct and all applicable organizational policies which include but are not limited to, Anti-Human Trafficking and Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.