ZTE Telecom India Pvt Ltd

ZTE Telecom India Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Good place to work in metro projects telecom.

It was great experience to work in ZTE for two years. My Manager was very supportive and kind person he always helped me and guided me to grow in life.

Overall good organisation

Overall good organisation but hike per year is low and the promotion as well ,internal politics is very bad at kolkata branch, which is negative for your increment & promotion

Pros

Good projects

Cons

Internal politics

Telecom industry

its company is good but job is not safe in this company when project is end your job is also end. office culture was good and other employee also helpful.

Review

Telecom service provider company which have good and talented people working culture is good salary increment is very doubtful to yours. Chance are very less

It is very stressful.

Now a days The working culture is becoming stressful, To save the company goal of saving the cost, no they are firing the employees from the company. It is very stressful.

No time Limit at work place

It was great experience working in Chinese company as Chinese are keen on time commitment the time committed by you for the task need to be completed at that particular time you have to complete the task and hand over your commitment, also there was no time bound for going home and even on weekends you have to handle new task as every day in administration profile you have to handle a new task. but it was a good learning example by getting resolution for new task.

Job is similar like other private companies

Job culture is similar like other private companies, nothing is special . if you think you are a hardworker and will get promotion and appraisal on the basis of your performance then you might be not in correct place

Commercial

Making Receipt & Purchase order Entry in ERP System. Manual Purchase order Procedure Updating in ERP system. Releasing Purchase order as per Project team Request of all the ZTE Projects. Learned about Oracle ERP Software It was good Working overtime after the office hours Working with Team Members in the Department.

Pleasant experience in ZTE

It was undoubtedly pleasant experience to work in ZTE. Work culture was good. I have learnt a lot in ZTE. Subordinates are very cooperative and management is ok. But regarding hiking of salary and promotion it is not a right place.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Worked as a VAS Engineer.

Having worked as a VAS Engineer in ZTE Telecom India Pvt. Ltd. at various locations and in different different department handling a variety of roles like SMSC, VSMS, Welcome SMS etc.

Pros

Good Working Culture

Cons

Language Issue

very happy - Job culture is so good

I learned how to handle the top level management for opponent organisation challenging jobs that demand the application of all my resources and skills Managed budget requirements for the office activities and also for project requirements Handled operational emergencies and planned for successful business continuity during unforeseen situations Learned to streamline flow of interoffice communications

Electronics and Communication Engineer

*8 hours duty *learned so many technical things and how to communicate with colleagues *learned coordination with field engineers * there is no hardest parts in job

Productive workplace.

The engineer will get full corporation to work deep into the system. The support from managers are very good and effective while we are going through the tough situations in our profession.

Fun & good work environment

It is fun at work & company trains employees in new updates. Overall it is good company that provides the good incentive & benefits to employee. We shall learn how friendly we can work with other colleges

Pros

tour, Lunch

Competitive Environment

I have worked with ZTE for 6 Years and have learned a lot about time management, escalation handling, how to build a healthy and competitive environment within the team, deliver the tasks assigned to me on time and well within the SLA. Ensuring that my team reaches the peak and gives its best month on month. The higher you go the bigger are the responsibilities, but there is no better feeling when your work is appreciated by the management.

Pros

Professional People

Cons

Contractual Employment

A place where good to improve your working skills

I don't know ZTE Telecom India at all,all my knowledge of this company is based on ZTE Telecom China.Honestly speaking I don't like this company much compare to their competitor company: HuaWei in telecom industry. But it is still a great company to engineers who have ambitions. I have to admit that their training system is really great.

A good place to start for telecom/network domain

The work culture involves frequent interaction with Chinese employees making it a bit difficult at times to understand them. After working at this place for sometime you realize the discrimination between and Indian employee and a Chinese one. Learnt many things on a technical level. Also the work involves frequent travels to places and is not possible to settle down at a place unless you're at the management level.

Good Chinese MNC

ZTE Corporation is an equipment manufacturer as well as a project company. Its a reputed Chinese MNC. Typically long working hours. Not much facilities offered to employees and not that employee friendly in MNC.

Pros

Good pay structure

Cons

Long working hours

Nice place to leran and make your future better

Hi , I found ZTE is a great learning platform. Employee can develop itself to any domain . Good support from seniors & managers . Sometimes can be trouble with some chinese employee dominance .

Employee policy is not so good ..

For the learning and to work handy this company is best in worldwide.Employee are very supportive in every manner. Employee policy is not so good. work culture is not in a managed way . Every employee not satisfied to his work. future endeavour is been end when you enter into this company.

Nice work environment foreigner couligue also very cooperative

I am working in ZTE telecom India from last 10 years and in this tenure and I have learned many things and my management and our project teams always been very helpful, freedom for taking any good decision towards company banifit

Pros

Free culture, learning platform

Cons

some time not process oriented.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZTE Telecom India Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ZTE Telecom India Pvt Ltd