Vodafoneziggo

Vodafoneziggo Employee Reviews

Egypt218 reviews
Working there was such a great opportunity with great environment and Learning communication skills and new computer skills, with good salary and good team and people to deal with
Underpaying compared to other Companies localy in egypt , they would Stress you alot and has very poor managment , The Amount of Stress it would put on you will Never Ever Equal the pay you would be Getting Especially During the Recent Cutt Down and Caps placed in egypts branch
Pros
Would Say Good Work place location but they closed the Branch
Cons
Pay, Delivery Demands Nearly Impossible to meet
What distinguishes Vodafone at the Egyptian market is the culture and environment and how people treat each other in the work place. Diversity and inclusion are an important pillars in the company culture.
productive workplace where anybody can grow & improve his profile & learn a lot of skills whereas participate in many tasks & every employee has a role in growing the company & in maintaining company success
-Calls received were usually back to back which made it very stressful but it got easier within the first month of my summer internship
- Quality team worked with my team very hard which helped me insure quality later on in the other field I worked in
It was a good company and I learned and it was a transitional stage in my life
The work atmosphere is good for fresh graduates, but the salary is not much good.people are helpful there and you will have the chance to get a promotion in less than two years if your numbers are great.
Vodafone company it's one of the biggest companies in Egypt and my work at Vodafone makes me take another step in my career because of the knowledge and the experience I got at Vodafone.
Environment in vodafone is very peaceful, cheerful.
The employees is vodafone are friendly.

Every area organized very well, the job core of each area is very clear.
working for Vodafone UK has taught me a lot of things, patience is the most important part of them.
Working in a nurturing environment such as VF has a lot of perks

I.E Teamwork
Great place to work flexible working,dynamic and great people to work with. Diverse place to work, offering a great benefits package. Every day is different working within a large business sector internally but also working in partnership with Vodafone customers driving business forwards and resolving challenges and delivering new products and services.
Excellent place to work, i had learnt a lot of through working at Vodafone Egypt since 2006 and nice place to work they also have a good benefits like mobile allowance
Just a job
Good friends

Good experience

Some Old memories

spend some time as a customer representative then promoted to the back office team leader
Lovely work place - 3 floors and a roof , relaxation room and comfort seats - shops and cafes are available - training from time to time is a good thing too.
1. Lots of well-qualified job applicants
2. An atmosphere of excellence

3. Clarity of company values

4. Low employee turnover

5. Constructive conflict resolution
productive and fun workplace we have a lot of projects and network operation KPIs all should be above 95% successfully achievement
big tasks and hard activities.
Pros
free duty hours
Cons
short breacks
Design, forecast and lead the execution of the retention management strategy for the consumer
Oversee retention activities across all consumer segments.

Set targets for customer retention within scope and resource constraints.

Negotiating contract terms with internal and external partners.

Reviewing and upgrading existing contracts.

Shape the end to end retention strategy by creating a strong understanding of consumers segments, delivered through advanced analytics.

Act as a second line interface with customers of Vodafone Company’s worldwide, main purpose is to facilitate and provide a Vodafone global customer service standard.

Working as an escalation point for all departments in customer care.
It's rare that I've seen a company that actually practices what it preaches. Indeed is a data-driven company in every way possible. Even ideas leadership don't agree with are allowed to move forward if the data shows they are the right thing to do
Pros
fun
Cons
hard work
I have been working at Best Companies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

• Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere.

• No one is ever too busy to help out each other.

• Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers.

• Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations.

• Senior management is open and honest with us (which has improved greatly over the time I've been here).

• On-site cafe with free lunches.

• Free parking.

Cons

• Although steps have been taken to reduce it, there is still a feeling of the company being more reactive than proactive with things sometimes being left to the last minute.

• At times there seems to be a slight divide between the departments upstairs and downstairs, which may be down to the varied nature of the work being carried out in each department.
Maintains customer records by updating account information. Resolves product or service
problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem;

selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem ,expediting correction or

adjustment.
Excellent environment with supportive management.
The job is a bit stressful but it learns you all the experiences you need to learn to be fit for any other job.