Vodafone
Information from Vodafone:

Vodafone Employee Reviews

Egypt303 reviews
Dealt with up to 100 customers daily
 Handled incoming calls from customers and potential

customers, provided information and received orders using

Vodafone system to input data.

 Received Customer Service Satisfaction Award for high

quality of services provided to both vendors and customers
One of the best places I have worked in, where u can learn a lot on both sides, professionally and personally, I'm still loyal to Vodafone and my colleagues still great friends of mine.
I have learned a lot during the time that I worked there, colleagues are very friendly and the work environment is relaxing and joyful.
one of the best companies that I have represented through the years
The place is very boring where you have to sit for 10 hours with your own chair to receive calls and solve problems, the administration does not allow an increase in wages for the extra time and 10 hours in a boring and exhausting place as he spends my entire time and I have no time for myself
لقد كانت تجربة رائعة اناعمل فى شركة كبير مثل فودافون بمجرد قبولى فى العمل تفاجات ان هناك تدريب بيتم تلقيه كل من قبل فى العمل وهذا التدريب مايميزه انه يعمل على اعداد موظف اصالات ناجح من حيث كل المجالات
Vodafone is good place to work for, management Is great and staff amazing benefits r good too
It is busy store so you get to deal with a lot of different customers
Bei Vodafone soll man geduldig sein. Der Arbeitsdruck ist hoch.
This is a great company to work at. I work entirely remotely because I live between Egypt and the United States. I am able to work at home and complete my tasks this way.
There is not to match to say about having a chance to join multinational company to work with except this will be a chance you have to provide in alk you skills and when its comes to Vosadone its one of thr great environment in Egypt and the best in this industry.
Im glad to work with thia people ive learned alot from them.
this is company has a Health & Safety team to help ensure a safe workplace. We are committed to strict adherence to and compliance with local Egyptian legislations managing Occupational Health And Safety, in addition to our global commitment to Vodafone Group Occupational Health and Safety standards throughout our operations.
Friendly Environment and great Management , i have learned a lot in the company specially that i have moved to different departments and different role with in the organization.
it was great experience to work in Vodafone as i learned well how to deal with other and make them more than satisfied with their amazing work environment
I learn from operation Coordinator :

1/Manage project management by creating work assignments, tracking progress, writing progress reports and troubleshooting issues that arise on a daily basis.

2/There were a plan by daily to send technician to their sites.

3/follow up with all sites between vendor and customer by sending confirmation mails before a day to managers and Task Owners.

4/ Responsibilities and duties.

5/Check for the Performance of all hubs and BTS

6/Check physically for all sites and check the performance of all cables connected at PTN or TN , DXX and all devices.

7/Coordinate the movement and the transportation of technician to their sites.

8/Solving all problems with technician and field teams to reach the perfect action.

9/If there were Snags at the hub after the action done our Audit team should report with mail called Problematic Physical send to the Managers and They must reply for Due date to solve the issue.

and learn from KPIs engineer :

1/Regular Auditing for Vodafone Hubs and monitoring all devices remotely to check all alarms and report to Field Managers.

Language

2/Check for the performance of all hubs and BTS.

3/Auditing on Vodafone Hubs.

4/Reporting any degradations or raised Alarms during Vodafone Teams visits for Hubs.

5/troubleshooting on ALL TX-Node's and make root-cause analysis.

6/ following up on all urgent issue's during shift.

7/Expert dealing with TX Servers , SOEM (TNs & MiniLink & SAUIP checking tool),Tellabs Servers(DXX & BEP checking Tool),U2000 (PTN,RTN&ATN checking Tool),Go Global; (SIAE checking Tool),Multi-tasking
 - more...
Up tempo work environments that features working in teams to quickly problem solve and knockout multiple issues simultaneously. Employers work hard but are also very friendly and relaxed.
-Start working in vodafone UK since sep 2016
-converted on aug 2017 to be a vodafoner

-working for 5 months as a floor walker to support new comers

-nominated as one of the top senior advisor last quarter and selected to support philippines new site
very complicated and any one except me will like this job but i'm willing to travel abroad and leave Egypt and go to Canada and also i found a lot of jobs in canada but needs ilma
worked at Vodafone UK as a customer service representative and I was handling complains and adding product also general queries
then got promoted on loan as a floor support to support the department and then got promoted to a subject matter expert on loan to escalate the complains to the customer relation and escalate any cases regarding the company's system
When im working in this position you must how to work under stress
and how to control for to many things in the same time because i take too many account in the same time
Workplace : Vodafone owns and operates networks in 25 countries, and has partner networks in 47 further countries.[4] Its Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in 150 countries.[5]
Soft , hard skills were learned there
The crew were fantastic

The working hours is super flexible

All the benefits

All the buildings have a gym and entertainment place
An organization working in friendly culture and environment for implementing and delivering difference projects in different areas like iOT, Cloud, Office IT and My Vodafone Applications.