Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Non stop inbound phone calls. Customers are very challenging to satisfy. Work environment not very inclusive. Benefits are not competitive enough. That's all I have.
It's good experience for me and which I learn how to handle people even at my home plus develop my language especially English so I got to much good things by working there
Many accounts are available under TP. Different experiences learned such as sales, technical support, customer service. Different cultures. A very good environment
teleperformance is the leading multilingual Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in the EMEA region with a capacity of more than 2,200 web enabled multi channels stations. teleperformance manages various outsourcing agreements with key government & commercial accounts in different European languages.
From morning till Evening total working hour was 9. Usually, work started with login pc with personal credential and start solving customer issue. some times used to have rush and sometimes was less call. My best experience about public dealing was started from here. learned how to solve customer issue patiently and keep update with them if needed. Learned how to work under pressure to gain high score and meet demand as well. Busy working place where each one was busy with their work to do their best.Talking various mentality people and solving their issue was difficult and challenging. Talking new people was fun as well .
Pros
opportunities to earn extra income by working extra hour
Cons
Talking over phone with headset was painful for head
its an international company it has many branches all over the world i was working as a telesales in uniliver account i was calling the cutomers tell them about new products and about offers make a survey about our products and fpllpw them with any new launches
1- You need to honor your words when you say I will pay the overtime in dollars then after working you pay in EGP this is called spam. 2- The first step to do when you notice that your employees were able to discover that spam you need to apologize not coming up with new lies. 3- You need to give more attention to customer privacy and security. 4- Finally stop abusing the system to fake achievements for your targets as this is not helping your client nor customer.
First I joined to tp academy and they taught me how to be professional and how to handle any cst in the universe and after that they allocated me to Emirates account du and we were providing mobile services to the consumer and I was able to handle any native speaker over the phone but I left because the salary was not good
انا احمد عوض مصطفي اعمل مندوب مبيعات في شركة حول العالم
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance?
I have gained a lot of experience within the time I have spent there, met a lot of good people and knew different techniques when it comes to management, always will have gratitude for this place.
It as extremely stressful. The organization itself is not well established in decent basis The criteria is not fair and an overall not a good place to work at
November 29, 2019
We are sorry to learn about this experience. Our goal is to provide our employees with the best experience. Kindly share this with us via LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com. Thank you.
Teleperformance offers great advancement opportunities and very good packages. The workplace has many benefits as the company believes in investing in people. They offer many opportunities across the world and training programs that assist a person finds his/her passion.
September 25, 2019
Thank you for your wonderful review. We aim to provide a great place to work for our employees, and we are happy to have met your expectations. We also provide plenty of career opportunities as a reward for hardworking employees.
Stressful workplace and environment moved and managed by only one thing, achieving tragets. No promoting achievements for New comers and load of demands as per individual targets.
September 9, 2019
We are sorry to learn about this experience. Our goal is to provide the best experience to our employees and we would like to make it up to you. Kindly share this with us via LET'S CONNECT help line at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com. Thank you.
I worked for 3 years in Teleperformance in Egypt, got to meet amazing people that I am still in contact with till date. Got promoted 2 times in those 3 years.
July 15, 2019
Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad to know you enjoyed your career stint here in TP. All the best and have a great day!
Teleperformance, as a company as much as it has stressed me out during working hours however i have learned a lot of things necessary in communication with other people
One of the multinational companies which can improve and enhance all you skills and can be considered as real added value in your Qualifications . Management is the best as they always desire to help their subordinates to be better and develop their skills
Pros
Salaries, Gym, Events, Environment
Cons
Work-life balance, / Overnight Shifts
July 31, 2019
Thank you so much for your amazing review with us. We see to it that we provide plenty of working opportunities to our employees and mold them into successful individuals. Best regards and have a nice day!
From day one you start to feel that you are in a very respectful company, And it shows you the way to success. All the departments works to support their employees.
I joined this company when I moved to a new town, they felt like a second family to me, their policcies and the way they treated employees was very great. I left later because of personal reasons.
March 14, 2019
Thank you for your lovely feedback. Warms our hearts to know that you are enjoying your stay with us and you do have a great support team. Best regards!
The experience allowed me to see how a business worked day-to-day, and become more solution oriented. However, it didn't have many financial benefits and there was not much job security at all . Despite this, management was very good as they took care of me and made my shifts work round my life as a student. The working culture and environment was so good, the team was very friendly. the hardest part of the job was the repetition and the boredom.
it is a good place to work, I learned a lot in this company. The managers there are very kind to me and also they always recommends me to travel abroad to train all Teleperformance other sites so they can achieve their targets
December 12, 2018
It is great to know that you have enjoyed working and learned a lot of things here in TP. All the best!
the people i work with are nice and professional but the management group are very poor and un-respectful to other positions. the job purpose it self is easy and challenging
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
December 10, 2018
Thank you for taking time to write this review. We see to it to provide our employees a professional environment wherein proper treatment is given, open communication is practiced and great benefits are received.