Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
Coronavirus update
Information from Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated:

Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Egypt9 reviews
Accounts are not stable, should the client decide to shut the account down you would find your self jobless. Growth is minimum and it would take you three years to get promoted if if you are always a top performer.
the line of business was just starting to grow up at the time I came, which includes a lot of obstacles and let us agree it is normal to be like that in the beginning but when it comes to the corporate itself they are doing their best to detach all the stress that comes with the work.
it was good but the social life is not considered as we used to work like machines...hard work and the benefit is the work experience, I had nice colleagues and it was good experience.
empresa multinacional , ambiente descontraído e para uma multinacional os superiores são amigáveis
All those companies have their positive point and negative point such us the positive point is all of them are professianal and the negative one is the felixibility in case of emergency but in general they are a good company
working for Sykes for 3 years ,a great experience with a professional management and well selected colleagues.
being responsible for Emergency line handling means working under pressure with a very limited time for handling cases,but also it was great moment when all mission are accomplished in perfect time,all that By virtue of the Teamwork.
challenging and Friendly environment, enables employees to enhance there skills through multiple channels and trainings
One of the best places in my work experience as well. I really got a lot of experiences, and the opportunity to know how the industry goes. For me Sykes was like a school, where I started learning a lot of things about the industry and the market
Trabalho de 9 horas, mas com ótima renumeração.
Ambiente de trabalho de ótima qualidade,.

Reconhecimento de seu esforço com bonus e tem ainda o KPIs, uma porcentagem do salario se caso sua avaliação alcançar 100%.
Pros
otimo salario
Cons
não fornece transporte