Sutherland

Sutherland Management reviews

Egypt34 reviews
I like so much when I have an angry customer calling me and very upset when he ends the call with me very happy leaving a very good servey about me.
I learnt how to control my temper and to act professionally not personally

the hardest part of the job was the conditions in Egypt cause the traffic was so bad and not safe at all

the most enjoyable part of the job was teamworking and compitions between co-workers and also the co-operating management
first of all i had no life outside of work while working in sutherland , there was always over time and the Compensation was a funny amount to even speak of , the management was bad to the point of not taking your rights like early leave or unpaid leave which in my case i was sick and need rest but they said take some pain killers like we all do .
overall it was not good at all
A place where you learn how to stab in the back in a professional way. Not a healthy working environment as you will never be evaluated based on your performance rather than how is covering your back. An organization where performance is driven through negativity and unappreciation. The turnover of the management is another story, you can't have your next performance evaluation with the same manager. Salaries are low compared to the market standard and the work you do.
Pros
Good learning experience
Cons
Very high turnover across the management, The senior management dont know what they want, Performance is for those who has sweet tongue and excellent manipulation skills, Dont trust the air you breath in sutherland
most of my soft skills I have learned was from Sutherland they gave us one month soft skills training from the beginning ,One of the best management company starting from CEO till the team managers everyday at the end there is small meeting to speak about the mistakes and what supposed to do to avoid any mistakes in the future.

HR department always make an events to break the ice between colleague so we have been a family .

The hardest part when an issue happened in du network we received so much calls complaining about the issue but we took it as a challenge in make our numbers better.

The most enjoyable part that we can speak with people all over the world so I can meet different accent and culture over the phone
That was the beat place i've ever worked at, organized, highly educated management and employees are heard. Offering a lot of benefits and will feel like a family.
I learned how to control and work on my weakness to make it strengths.
the management was wonderful it is the international company.
the workplace was very good.

The load of the calls every day.
A mon avis je trouve que l'entreprise a mis tous les moyens essentiel pour un travaille effectif , il y avait toujour une valorisation du travaille en groupe .
- Customer Care:
• Billing inquiries/account adjustments.

• Claim processing.

• Complaint and issue resolution.

• Warranty services.

• Returns/request for maintenance.

• Product inquiries.

• Payments and refunds.

• Password reset/appeals.

• Order management.
• Merchant encashment/check validation.

• Merchant authorization.

• Up-grade or down-grade plans according to customers budgets.

- Warranty and technical issues resolving:

• Configuration/ Troubleshooting

• Dispatch management.

• Installation & connectivity

• Technical support Level 1, 2

• Predictive dissatisfaction modeling

• Reliability tracking and reporting

• Warranty or post-warranty support

- Customer Retention:

• Retain customer/dealer who wants to deactivate the service.

• Ask open questions to know the deactivation reasons.

• Offer an appropriate and suitable promotion.

- Quality control:

• Handling the hard calls.

• Take and investigate complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.

• Escalation management.
Management makes everything hard and expects you to have one life and that life revolves only around work.
Pros
employees
Cons
management, paycheck, benefits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sutherland?
1- Reviewing the previous day result from sales and the p/100 program and checking the NPS results for every one .and sending report to the higher management and Client

2- send the team the daily , weakly and the monthly result and what is the plane to achieve the needed ,

3-preshift meeting for 15 Min to recognize our achievement and to set our daily goal and discussing how to achieve it

4- listen to CST comments and calls if there is any pad NPS score

and Zero Hero sales from the previous day

5- 6 Coaching session the agent and the TM for the Pig Rock for NPS and Salse

6- Client call to review the previous day success and to set the day target and our plan

7-Hotlaping and on the fly
Pros
non
Cons
short breaks