Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews in الإسكندرية

الإسكندرية20 reviews
I worked as an agent and it was a good experience bu they pay salary in Egyptian pound so its not good salary.I would recommend it to any one looking for a part time job
I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the information requested but, hypothetically, if such data were to exist , it would be classified and could not be disclosed.
Pros
Cons
1 hour break
over there in Sutherland from the first day you enter till the last day you are there, you well be learning from the best in their field.
Am really proud that i started my career over there, and i spent the best two years of career life working over there.
Official response from Sutherland
October 2, 2019
Hello! Thanks for this wonderful review! Sutherland is indeed a fantastic place to start and grow a career, and we aim to maintain a positive and professional culture in which our employees have opportunities to learn from leaders in the field. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We wish you all the very best!
most of my soft skills I have learned was from Sutherland they gave us one month soft skills training from the beginning ,One of the best management company starting from CEO till the team managers everyday at the end there is small meeting to speak about the mistakes and what supposed to do to avoid any mistakes in the future.

HR department always make an events to break the ice between colleague so we have been a family .

The hardest part when an issue happened in du network we received so much calls complaining about the issue but we took it as a challenge in make our numbers better.

The most enjoyable part that we can speak with people all over the world so I can meet different accent and culture over the phone
Good salary
We used to work 9 hours with 1 hour break

We all like a big good family

Helpful friends an managers

2 days off per week

A lot of meetings and going out together
Pros
good salary and life insurance
Cons
target changes a lot
Working at Sutherland is excellent
the general atmosphere is very nice, i enjoy it.

salary are very good compared to other competitors

managers are nice, colleges are very cooperative
Pros
Salary and general atmosphere
Cons
Non
Official response from Sutherland
June 7, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback… We are glad that you are having a great experience at Sutherland. We are happy to have you on the team.
i love working with my colleges, l've learned how to handle any type of customer, communication skills,typical skills,how to create professional emails
dealing with different companies
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
Had so much fun while working, great people fully supportive with great potentialities. Helpful managers social active with wonderful personalities.
sutherland is a great place to start with after graduation.
Letterly working in Sutherland is the very definition to start a career path full of passion and growth because they are building your functional foundation in order to fit the global standards with ease and intemicy
Pros
Expect to be proffisional in no time
Cons
love this work experience as it was a very good ,fun,productive and educative experience which gave me the opportunity to work with professional colleagues and to deal with all types of customers and handle them in the most effective ways (For both business and customer experience wise)
needs a hard working person to be able to work with them as the working hours is 9 hours per day , your days off may be canceled , you may take extra hours if the is rush
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Working in surherland requires high level of professionalism , preformance should be stable as we should handle all calls in an average handling time which was 10 minutes , we should do more than one task in one call , we have to find a resolution for whatever issue faces the customer , we do sales(promotions , new bundles , new cable channels , we used to sell land lines , cellphones , cables and internet packages.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
8 hours logging in, 1 hour break
There was a lot of issues in this company and it was not safe to work there and my country was not safe at that time
so i had to travel to another country as fast as i can
- Customer Care:
• Billing inquiries/account adjustments.

• Claim processing.

• Complaint and issue resolution.

• Warranty services.

• Returns/request for maintenance.

• Product inquiries.

• Payments and refunds.

• Password reset/appeals.

• Order management.

• Merchant encashment/check validation.

• Merchant authorization.

• Up-grade or down-grade plans according to customers budgets.

- Warranty and technical issues resolving:

• Configuration/ Troubleshooting

• Dispatch management.

• Installation & connectivity

• Technical support Level 1, 2

• Predictive dissatisfaction modeling

• Reliability tracking and reporting

• Warranty or post-warranty support

- Customer Retention:

• Retain customer/dealer who wants to deactivate the service.

• Ask open questions to know the deactivation reasons.

• Offer an appropriate and suitable promotion.

- Quality control:

• Handling the hard calls.

• Take and investigate complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.

• Escalation management.
Hello All ,

I just wanted to say working as a "quality analyst" helped a lot knowing a lot of analysis and knowing how to excel in the "Microsoft Excel"...

How to deal with people and how to coach others.
Pros
Prizes for high performers, launches...
Cons
Shift time / Career path
Great company to work for. Friendly atmosphere and great learning and work experience have come to me personally from working here. I have had multiple career opportunities and promotions as the work environment is motivating and enticing for the same.
A typical day at work would range between monitoring tasks and targets like service level , quality and Customer loyalty metrics,
Coaching the agents on performance metrics as well as attending all meetings between client and vendor.
Management makes everything hard and expects you to have one life and that life revolves only around work.
Pros
employees
Cons
management, paycheck, benefits
seeking to work for a reputable company as a work from home agent. I have a 3 years experience in customer service and call center works.
Normally we work from Egypt for a Canadian company so we works with the eastern Canadian time with is the hardest part. We used to be all friends at works so we spent lots of enjoyable times such as birthdays, we attended each others weddings and so on..

I worked also for escalations and i loved the challenge of calming a very frustrated customer
1- Reviewing the previous day result from sales and the p/100 program and checking the NPS results for every one .and sending report to the higher management and Client

2- send the team the daily , weakly and the monthly result and what is the plane to achieve the needed ,

3-preshift meeting for 15 Min to recognize our achievement and to set our daily goal and discussing how to achieve it

4- listen to CST comments and calls if there is any pad NPS score

and Zero Hero sales from the previous day

5- 6 Coaching session the agent and the TM for the Pig Rock for NPS and Salse

6- Client call to review the previous day success and to set the day target and our plan

7-Hotlaping and on the fly
Pros
non
Cons
short breaks