Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

Toxic Work environment

August 14, 2020
I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the information requested but, hypothetically, if such data were to exist , it would be classified and could not be disclosed.
Pros
Cons
1 hour break
March 2, 2020
Same role
customer service (Former Employee) - customer service
first of all i had no life outside of work while working in sutherland , there was always over time and the Compensation was a funny amount to even speak of , the management was bad to the point of not taking your rights like early leave or unpaid leave which in my case i was sick and need rest but they said take some pain killers like we all do . overall it was not good at all
September 23, 2019
Same roleSame location
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) - Alexandria, Egypt
over there in Sutherland from the first day you enter till the last day you are there, you well be learning from the best in their field. Am really proud that i started my career over there, and i spent the best two years of career life working over there.
Official response from Sutherland
October 2, 2019
Hello! Thanks for this wonderful review! Sutherland is indeed a fantastic place to start and grow a career, and we aim to maintain a positive and professional culture in which our employees have opportunities to learn from leaders in the field. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We wish you all the very best!
June 1, 2019
Same location
Agent (Former Employee) - alexandria egypt
I worked as an agent and it was a good experience bu they pay salary in Egyptian pound so its not good salary.I would recommend it to any one looking for a part time job
  1. Toxic Work environment