Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

it was a really bad experience for everyone i know

March 2, 2020
first of all i had no life outside of work while working in sutherland , there was always over time and the Compensation was a funny amount to even speak of , the management was bad to the point of not taking your rights like early leave or unpaid leave which in my case i was sick and need rest but they said take some pain killers like we all do .
overall it was not good at all
August 14, 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Alexandria
I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the information requested but, hypothetically, if such data were to exist , it would be classified and could not be disclosed.
Pros
Cons
1 hour break
September 23, 2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) - Alexandria, Egypt
over there in Sutherland from the first day you enter till the last day you are there, you well be learning from the best in their field.
Am really proud that i started my career over there, and i spent the best two years of career life working over there.
Official response from Sutherland
October 2, 2019
Hello! Thanks for this wonderful review! Sutherland is indeed a fantastic place to start and grow a career, and we aim to maintain a positive and professional culture in which our employees have opportunities to learn from leaders in the field. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We wish you all the very best!
October 10, 2017
customer service agent (Current Employee) - الإسكندرية
i love working with my colleges, l've learned how to handle any type of customer, communication skills,typical skills,how to create professional emails
dealing with different companies
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare