Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

A company that can learn every thing in soft skills

February 19, 2019
most of my soft skills I have learned was from Sutherland they gave us one month soft skills training from the beginning ,One of the best management company starting from CEO till the team managers everyday at the end there is small meeting to speak about the mistakes and what supposed to do to avoid any mistakes in the future.

HR department always make an events to break the ice between colleague so we have been a family .

The hardest part when an issue happened in du network we received so much calls complaining about the issue but we took it as a challenge in make our numbers better.

The most enjoyable part that we can speak with people all over the world so I can meet different accent and culture over the phone
May 13, 2018
Same roleSame location
Customer care agent (Current Employee) - Egypt, Alexandria
Working at Sutherland is excellent
the general atmosphere is very nice, i enjoy it.

salary are very good compared to other competitors

managers are nice, colleges are very cooperative
Pros
Salary and general atmosphere
Cons
Non
Official response from Sutherland
June 7, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback… We are glad that you are having a great experience at Sutherland. We are happy to have you on the team.
August 14, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Alexandria
I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the information requested but, hypothetically, if such data were to exist , it would be classified and could not be disclosed.
Pros
Cons
1 hour break
September 23, 2019
Same location
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) - Alexandria, Egypt
over there in Sutherland from the first day you enter till the last day you are there, you well be learning from the best in their field.
Am really proud that i started my career over there, and i spent the best two years of career life working over there.
Official response from Sutherland
October 2, 2019
Hello! Thanks for this wonderful review! Sutherland is indeed a fantastic place to start and grow a career, and we aim to maintain a positive and professional culture in which our employees have opportunities to learn from leaders in the field. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We wish you all the very best!