Sutherland Employee Reviews

Found 30 reviews matching the search See all 6,272 reviews
perfect company
Translator (Former Employee) –  EgyptOctober 11, 2019
it was really a great pleasure to join this great multinational company as translator in which i was translating a website and i have gained many new skills
the best business atmosphere anybody can work in it
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, EgyptSeptember 23, 2019
over there in Sutherland from the first day you enter till the last day you are there, you well be learning from the best in their field.
Am really proud that i started my career over there, and i spent the best two years of career life working over there.
Official response from Sutherland
October 2, 2019

Hello! Thanks for this wonderful review! Sutherland is indeed a fantastic place to start and grow a career, and we aim to maintain a positive and professional culture in which our employees have opportunities to learn from leaders in the field. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We wish you all the very best!

Unhealthy environment for talented people
Operations manager (Former Employee) –  EgyptMarch 7, 2019
A place where you learn how to stab in the back in a professional way. Not a healthy working environment as you will never be evaluated based on your performance rather than how is covering your back. An organization where performance is driven through negativity and unappreciation. The turnover of the management is another story, you can't have your next performance evaluation with the same manager. Salaries are low compared to the market standard and the work you do.
Pros
Good learning experience
Cons
Very high turnover across the management, The senior management dont know what they want, Performance is for those who has sweet tongue and excellent manipulation skills, Dont trust the air you breath in sutherland
A company that can learn every thing in soft skills
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  AlexandriaFebruary 19, 2019
most of my soft skills I have learned was from Sutherland they gave us one month soft skills training from the beginning ,One of the best management company starting from CEO till the team managers everyday at the end there is small meeting to speak about the mistakes and what supposed to do to avoid any mistakes in the future.

HR department always make an events to break the ice between colleague so we have been a family .

The hardest part when an issue happened in du network we received so much calls complaining about the issue but we took it as a challenge in make our numbers better.

The most enjoyable part that we can speak with people all over the world so I can meet different accent and culture over the phone
Good environment
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  AlexandriaFebruary 1, 2019
Good salary
We used to work 9 hours with 1 hour break
We all like a big good family
Helpful friends an managers
2 days off per week
A lot of meetings and going out together
Pros
good salary and life insurance
Cons
target changes a lot
very professional
SR. Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  محافظة الإسكندريةDecember 9, 2018
very good work environment
chances to improve my skills
courses to make employees better
chances to jump up career ladder quickly because of your work skills
Sutherland is excellent
Customer care agent (Current Employee) –  Egypt, AlexandriaMay 13, 2018
Working at Sutherland is excellent
the general atmosphere is very nice, i enjoy it.
salary are very good compared to other competitors
managers are nice, colleges are very cooperative
Pros
Salary and general atmosphere
Cons
Non
Official response from Sutherland
June 7, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback… We are glad that you are having a great experience at Sutherland. We are happy to have you on the team.

fun workplace
customer service agent (Current Employee) –  الإسكندريةOctober 10, 2017
i love working with my colleges, l've learned how to handle any type of customer, communication skills,typical skills,how to create professional emails
dealing with different companies
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
Productive and motivate the empolyees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  shuda square egyptOctober 3, 2017
Sutherland one of the best international firms i used to work in it was consider my second home not just company i was customer service working for AT&T,DU telecom , i enjoyed when i gave training to the new batches,full of great co workers
Pros
amazing company motivate the employees
Cons
nothing
productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and Play station
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  AlexandriaAugust 14, 2017
Had so much fun while working, great people fully supportive with great potentialities. Helpful managers social active with wonderful personalities.
sutherland is a great place to start with after graduation.
Alot of fun working there, very cheerful and supportive environment to work in
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Egypt .alexandriaJuly 30, 2017
Letterly working in Sutherland is the very definition to start a career path full of passion and growth because they are building your functional foundation in order to fit the global standards with ease and intemicy
Pros
Expect to be proffisional in no time
Cons
very good work environment with profissional colleagues
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  alexandria,EgyptJuly 5, 2017
love this work experience as it was a very good ,fun,productive and educative experience which gave me the opportunity to work with professional colleagues and to deal with all types of customers and handle them in the most effective ways (For both business and customer experience wise)
The best
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Cairo, EgyptJune 29, 2017
That was the beat place i've ever worked at, organized, highly educated management and employees are heard. Offering a lot of benefits and will feel like a family.
English agent (Former Employee) –  الإسكندريةJune 11, 2017
needs a hard working person to be able to work with them as the working hours is 9 hours per day , your days off may be canceled , you may take extra hours if the is rush
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Fun work place
Customer service (Former Employee) –  EgyptFebruary 25, 2017
I learned how to control and work on my weakness to make it strengths.
the management was wonderful it is the international company.
the workplace was very good.
The load of the calls every day.
environement de travaille confortable
Agent (Former Employee) –  EgypteFebruary 24, 2017
A mon avis je trouve que l'entreprise a mis tous les moyens essentiel pour un travaille effectif , il y avait toujour une valorisation du travaille en groupe .
good place to work at
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  egyptJanuary 31, 2017
i learn alto there it was nice to meet all this brilliant talents ,Updating job knowledge by studying new product descriptions, Maintains and improves quality results.
Pros
give me the opportunity improve my skills
Sutherland
Workforce Manager (Current Employee) –  CairoJanuary 24, 2017
Sutherland is a great school, which I have learned a lot of things there. although we have reached the point that I should be seeking my career elsewhere outside Sutherland, however i will always be grateful to it.
More than 400 agents on floor
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Alexandria egyptOctober 30, 2016
Working in surherland requires high level of professionalism , preformance should be stable as we should handle all calls in an average handling time which was 10 minutes , we should do more than one task in one call , we have to find a resolution for whatever issue faces the customer , we do sales(promotions , new bundles , new cable channels , we used to sell land lines , cellphones , cables and internet packages.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
8 hours logging in, 1 hour break
Good experience
Customer service & sales representative (Former Employee) –  الإسكندرية, ALXJanuary 6, 2016
There was a lot of issues in this company and it was not safe to work there and my country was not safe at that time
so i had to travel to another country as fast as i can

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K