Stream Global Services

Stream Global Services Employee Reviews in القاهرة

i joined stream for a 1 year and it wasn't the best experience ever to be part of. stream was a place with no educational value it was only about work
awesome place , professional and funny. i passed 4 amazing years there and i love everyone there love love love love love love love love love STREAM
stream Cairo, is one of the most beautiful place that you can see. I learned a lot of things there as I worked as agent, wfm, rta, operation team manger.
Pros
transportation door to door in the night shifts
Cons
stress
working as customer care rep. was very good start for me , as i learnt how to handle customers (US customers) over the phone . dealing with technical and billing issues on the phone was very hard but useful for me as i was in the beginning of my career. day was so long with short breaks .
I learned How to pronounce the world’s most difficult names , to be patient ,How to manage expectations ,The power of tone of voice and How to stay calm
Pros
Monthly bonus, Special offers for the travels
Cons
Short breaks
Train and supervise 25+ customer service reps. Foster an environment in which guests enjoy high levels of service and employees are motivated to deliver top performance. Manage front-end operations to ensure friendly and efficient.
Cons
Customer satisfaction certificate .
Assisted American and Canadian customers in working systematically through their satellite radio problems either hardware or software (internet radio), by providing professional telephone technical support with a high degree of professionalism in order to provide excellent customer service and promote sales.
Customer service - Sales - Customer satisfaction - strong team
Pros
close to home
Cons
I was lucky to work with some of the most professional people in the field of the BPO (business processing outsourcing). I learned strategic thinking and business management.
Pros
Although it was a hard start I enjoyed the learning process
Cons
Call centre business is not good for your health...
I have working in Stream Global Services for 3 years,Its Multinational Company , I have huge experience working thereI have been transferred to different departments due to my good performance ,It is a really good place to work
Best Place to begin the working lifegained a lot of experiencejust a problem with transportation