Smileforyou

Smileforyou Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

a good day when solve and handle an angry customer, about learning is how to be booming on sell and super on handling mangers always supporting so no difficult faces and the best enjoyable part when we work as a team to make our mangers day with results
Seeking a new job and I am very interested in the position and needs to be a part of the team and I am very excited about the opportunity to learn more about the position and needs of the department to provide me with the job.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
A very good management to work with, a very attractive salaries. As a part of my job handling hardest situations is a must but i enjoyed alot. Promotions system is fair enough.to apply in such company.
The hardest part of my job at Orange Company is when i broke my leg and it was hard to keep working while not applying much pressure on my leg but thanks god i was able to do so
I'm punctual. I deal with customers and help them solve their problems and pay their bills and I do sales for sim card and packages ,mobile phones and accessories for phones . Also I learned to deal in a professional way with customers through my work experience years. I also had the chance to develop my personality in several ways.
▪ Opens customer accounts by recording account information ▪ Maintains customer records by updating account information ▪ Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
it is a great organization well managed. i have learned how to be patient and cool headed had a good time with my team and all the staff are helpful and co-operative it was a very good experience.
good place work help me to improve my self in working team , dealing and handling customers, find suit solutions to their problems to be satisfy . also up selling of the products of the company helping me to have agood knowledge in sales area .