Siemens AG

Siemens AG Job Security & Advancement reviews

I felt proud to work for Siemens and had an wonderful opportunities for learning and collaborative, ownership culture and top priority for safety, health and well being with environmental friendly work-life balanced culture, and Zero Harm in approach.
Pros
Good work-life balance
Cons
none in particular
Good environment Friendly coworkers and manager Organized and professional Strong management Good system Excellent benefits Well known international company
A multi nationals environment which add a great value to anybody working there. Siemens has a flexible and professional working environment which make all staff happy while working there.
I was at Mentor Graphics, Siemens PLM. The work environment was very friendly and everyone was supportive. My manager was an excellent manager who always supported me and pushed me to be better and learn more.
Erfahrung und ein sicheres Unternehmen was global sehr productive ist
Siemens ( telecommunication Department ) was a subcontractor thus there were time limit for every project . A friendly working environment.
Good company , you can a very good knwoledge and experience , management is good , but the problem in the career development and career management
Pros
Good Experience
Cons
no career development
I started this role as a temporary job for 4 weeks but have now been here for a year, the team has made the job itself a fun environment to be in but the company has undergone big changes with many people being made redundant. This has meant that any chances of permanent employment have not arisen and job security remains a concern.
Pros
Enjoyable working environment
Cons
Lack of job security