Sheraton
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Sheraton Employee Reviews

Egypt23 reviews
Got great experience due to company culture, training and workshops, traveling..etc
Dealing with local and International Travel Agents and Tour Operators have added on to my experience

Handling Nile Cruises and Hotels, Resorts Inventory based on great knowledge have added great experience
Very busy all the time
How to support each other within the departments

Management give the empower

guest is right

To leave it

Leading the team to exceed targets
a good place to work, good start, working with a people who fully understand how to work and achieve.

nothing to be say more than that from the file level till the general manager is a respectful people.
To use my experience in real estate consulting and facilities management in an opportunity. That will extract my skills, passion and power to facilitate work operations. And for taking a serious step in my career path.
Family weather and fun people to work with i loved this place so much the managers are very helpful with the new people and teaching them new stuff that they don't know about Starwood and Marriott strategies and many other great things
Pros
free breakfast and lunch
Cons
8 hours working
me gusto aunque hay preferencias en el trato buen sueldo
a working day was about 8 hrs.
lots of fun and communicate lots of different ppl.

that was golden tome of being a part of tourism industry in alexande
Pros
just one meal a day
Cons
8 hrs a day
enjoyed working between several departments , i learned new skills , managment was excellent and willing to teach you everything you would like to learn about hospitality
The Best company to work for in Egypt.Learned a lot & taught a lot.
Met a lot of people from different countries. Made a lot of friends. Had a lot of great people & team.
MY OBJECTIVES:

“To associate in a dynamic organization where I can utilize my: knowledge, skills, andabilities; efficiently and effectively; for the growth and satisfaction of myself and the organization."
Back in the day when I used to work there ...it used to be a very strong base...no one can break the rules or overcome any difficulties without consulting the management but still good place with nice facilities
Cons
Yes long hours duty
- was required from the institute to have training certificate
- first step in gaining communication experiences with customers and staff as well

- was excited to learn more

- very enjoyable enviroment
Pros
free meal
Cons
break
Working at the Sheraton was full of challenges, long working hours without appreciation, however still I learnt a lot from the place.
* we work as team work
* Management are helpful and supported

* Everyday we learn new things

*Enjoying service guest from different countries
Pros
free meals & Accommodation
Cons
N/a
To meet the growing demands of increased responsibilities and challenges expected in today’s speedy business opportunities by utilizing my vast experience to the fullest, and thus continually expanding my knowledge and skills in positive manner.
Pros
ok
Cons
24 hours
Very nice and professional working place, cooperative management team, flexible GM, I consider working in this place is fun, Front office and housekeeping are in cooperative manner, laundry is making good revenue, as well as the recreation activities, the human resources are very professional and cooperative, financial controller also is very flexible.
Fresh graduate young and eager to learn. This was me when I joined the Sheraton Hotels in Egypt. There I heard a phrase that always stuck in my mind: "if you make it in the hotel business then you can make it anywhere". This was absolutely true. Working in hotel field specialty under the management of such big name like SHERATON was the golden opportunity to discover the real world and the real me. Everyday was new experience to learn something new. New people to meet new client to satisfy and make them happy. I discovered how much talent I really had in the hospitality field and how much I enjoyed it. Also the income potential was encouraging and incredibly good due to the high tip wages I earned from satisfied guests. But unfortunately due to personal family issues I couldn't stay any longer. The experience at the Sheraton exceeded my expectations. It was the best days of my life.
Pros
appreciate working in luxurious premises, always meeting people at their best coming to have a good time and enjoy themselves.
Cons
I didn't like my uniform, it felt uncomfortable.
its big hestory for all the people there no hotel in our world not work before in shearton ..
Its Good place but isolated in the middle of the desert, and promotions is not with effectiveness its with how many years you have been in the hotel.
Pros
Vacations are 10 days each 30:40 working day
Cons
Work for extra hours with no over time.
Sheraton was my first working place
At Sheraton I have learned ABC hotels

I have met allot of good people who gave me good advises which is still remember
it's first job to me and i learned a lot of many things and i had nice experience because the hotel had a nice management
Pros
free meals and free transportation
Cons
salary it's not good