Shell
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Shell Employee Reviews

Egypt5 reviews
very competitive daily work, i ve learned too much there, worked as a secretary in different departments and HR assistant
Pros
free lunch, free club membership, courses
Cons
working all the time to much working hours every day couldn't get vacations
I worked in Shell 15 years as a direct employee and 7 years as a contractor through hp. Shell is a Company where one can learn a lot and also get a good and fair pay. Career advancement opportunities were always available and changeable. You always have an opportunity to learn not only through the official ways in the Company but also through your colleagues who are always highly qualified.
Pros
Learning + Pay + Coaching + Planning + Team
Cons
Lost of work
I cant forget the first day when i take the responsibility of the marketing manager for STM the first meting with my team they was nerves , to brake the ice i brought coffee with me for every one ,we start to talk about the taste of the coffee because i made it by myself,
then one of my team sake about work from there i take the chance and the leadership to show my strategy in work .

I relay like my team so much we make very good progress in the work.

most of them are hard workers .
Its a great international company and has its name in the field of oil and gas and ive learned alot about sales and to be technical
At 7 am I got into the office where the manager told us what route we were taking on that day. Once that was sorted me and 2 others got into the van going by all small businesses in our area selling shells oil. The hardest part of the job was adapting to a different culture and language in order to sell effectively. However this is what I enjoyed most as it provided me with a big challenge.
Pros
good learning experience and a big challenge
Cons
long hours in hot weather