Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews

It was a great experience working with this great and awesome organization , the work was surrounded with the best work atmosphere , best managers and leaders , best colleagues who make every day a new day full of fun and productivity, i do really enjoyed my work experience there to the max.
I learned how to deal with different people especially to client, vendor, suppliers and subcontractors. I loved this job and I learned how to deal efficiently with my co-workers. I learned also how to control my emotions and even when it comes to pressure I learned how to control and act normally in times of pressure to work. I loved this company since I could support my family. I enjoy while working because of different challenges in work. I considered the most enjoyable part is how you could handle the situations and to discover techniques on how to do your job easily.
Pros
free food, accommodation
Cons
longer working hours, lack of recreation
- Korean Style - Very fine technologies - Respect to managers
Pros
over time
Cons
technical support agent was so helpful for some electronics and components
the day at Samsung is fully loaded, I have learned to periotize my tasks as much as I can, and the most enjoyable part is the travelling.
Pros
Fast Learning Curve.
Cons
Aggresive and stretched targets.
As a tech. support agent a typical working day will start at 10 AM and end at 7 PM ( Summer timing ) while it starts at 11 Am to 8 PM ( winter timing ), with 3 breaks of a total 1 hour during the day. I have learned a lot such as time management , team work, team leadership , customer satisfaction and a lot more. The hardest part of my job is handling angry customers and high queue of calls. The most enjoyable part of my job is how the team deal with each other as friends and a family.
Pros
Good food and drinks, fun days
Cons
Long hours, high queue
going to stores and shops selling samsung products and taking the sell out of the samsung mobile product weekly and checking all the models of samsung that is available in the shops,i learnt that it gave me lots of experience in mobiles as to my previous job before this in mobiles,it gives me experience in how to manage my time,the hardest part of the job was solving problems with the owners of the shops with the company as they can be very challenging,the enjoyable part of the job was getting to know different people in the shops and all the knowledge that i learnt
Pros
free mobile sim cards and mobile phone
Cons
the long hrs