Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Management reviews

learned Korean culture, learned how to work professional , work under pressure , finish multi tasks , study maintenance management , having good memories with all staff there .
* Weekly market data collection ( sellout - shelfshare) and collect new market news constantly Motivate dealers to increase dealing in Samsung products Open new market *How to deal with all segments of society and solve their problems *Easy access to management and the transfer of fact properly *Excellent staff * No thing harde at job Everything is possible *Dealing with the dealers and the public
- Reading mails,receiving devices from customers,delivered devices to customers,handling customers,receiving cash from customers and make invoices,sale devices (smart phone,T.V). - I learned how to handle the customer In different circumstances and different customers characters,make many of tasks in over load and under stress,i have been training in international centers supported in how to deal with customers like (Wellness Associate LLC and Quest,Global Knowledge) - The management was good. - My all co-worker was very nice and I had their good relationship. - The hardest part of the job when I'm alone in the branch because this branch is the largest branch in Egypt from customers load. - Handling customers.
Pros
Annual profits
Cons
some days work 14 hours a day but it's ok
* Typical day at work include review of latest approved documents, organization meeting, site inspections, testing materials, work co-ordination with construction team and with consultant, issue of site instructions, deficiency or non conformance reports. * I learned that work can not be achieved successfully unless Quality management system is carefully applied and unless the spirit of co-operation and co-ordination prevails as one team work. * Management is the most important job in any project which requires long vision, work strategy, understand importance of quality management system, understand client requirements, awareness of all jobs' responsibilities, good co-ordination between all departments, control of all staff, control of progress and cost, solve main problems & good relations with client and consultant. I think the project was well managed to a far limit. * My co-workers are sometimes self motivated but they still need some advise regarding organization and co-ordination. * The hardest part of the job is the beginning in order to get all project documents well studied and to get familiar with all staff. * The most enjoyable part of the job when you finish your job properly and attain satisfaction of client and consultant.
Pros
There was allowances for mobile and food
Cons
Working hours was almost 12 hrs daily
what I have seen and learnt in Samsung so far, that it is a very fast moving industry, and the product life cycle is very fast. I also learnt how to adapt with this environment and with the Korean culture. The hardest part of the job is that we are always in crisis management, as for the current status in the country.
Pros
learn a lot in different fields
Cons
work life balance
I start my day planning my goals for the day which of course part of the month's target. after that I send emails to my team asking them for progress meeting for 15 minutes to follow up their work and solve upcoming problems. back to my office, I prepare letters to clients, municipality or suppliers to provide required information about different projects. usually I have minimum 2 meetings with heads of departments each around 45 minutes. during the day I have many telephones to different projects site following up the construction progress, some problems need site visits also. At the end of the day, I like to evaluate the plan I made in the beginning of the day, 85% success is a good start for the following day. I learned dealing with different problems at the same time. Management has 70% influence of the employee's attitude. My co-workers are different some are easy going people and some are really hard, but I learned how to work with both types. the hardest part of job is the start of the project. the most enjoyable part is coordination between different disciplines.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
As a tech. support agent a typical working day will start at 10 AM and end at 7 PM ( Summer timing ) while it starts at 11 Am to 8 PM ( winter timing ), with 3 breaks of a total 1 hour during the day. I have learned a lot such as time management , team work, team leadership , customer satisfaction and a lot more. The hardest part of my job is handling angry customers and high queue of calls. The most enjoyable part of my job is how the team deal with each other as friends and a family.
Pros
Good food and drinks, fun days
Cons
Long hours, high queue