Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Culture reviews

It was a great experience working with this great and awesome organization , the work was surrounded with the best work atmosphere , best managers and leaders , best colleagues who make every day a new day full of fun and productivity, i do really enjoyed my work experience there to the max.
learned Korean culture, learned how to work professional , work under pressure , finish multi tasks , study maintenance management , having good memories with all staff there .
1. Good System 2. Manpower Control 3. Respect your Manager and do what he say 4. Able to maintain good relationship with staff. 5. Work at any environment with different people and cultures 6. Good attention to details, instant learning for new or difficult situations 7. Hard work, motivation and willingness to learn. 8. Ability to work under frequent job pressure generated by short deadlines. 9. Excellent in self-study skills and ready to learn anytime and anywhere.
to be one of Samsung member, you need to know that the work there is hard not easy and you will work under pressure all the time and you will have a lot of work and reports.
Handling all the hiring process from the initial interview to the job offering. • Handling different HR functions (blue collar and white collar) regarding outsource and SEEG employees.  Payroll: Gathering the attendance data, making daily, weekly and monthly attendance report, Calculate the data day by day, Calculation the Social Insurance Cost and issuing the invoice, coordinate with the finance team for the bank transactions, Calculate the salaries).  Recruitment and Selection: including (phone interviews, face to face interviews, creating pool of candidates, making presentations regarding the job offer).  Personnel: including (signing contracts ,form 1 , Form 6 , completing required papers, filing and coding employees files, printing access cards RFID, making daily attendance report for outsource manpower ,creating and updating employees data base, following all social insurance procedures regarding form 1).  Training: Designing the annual plan for Training, implementing training according to SAMSUNG culture and the plan, and managing all the other functions (attendance, room booking, sending reminders, recording attendance and courses using the system and organizing new hire orientation).
what I have seen and learnt in Samsung so far, that it is a very fast moving industry, and the product life cycle is very fast. I also learnt how to adapt with this environment and with the Korean culture. The hardest part of the job is that we are always in crisis management, as for the current status in the country.
Pros
learn a lot in different fields
Cons
work life balance
technical support agent was so helpful for some electronics and components
the day at Samsung is fully loaded, I have learned to periotize my tasks as much as I can, and the most enjoyable part is the travelling.
Pros
Fast Learning Curve.
Cons
Aggresive and stretched targets.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Samsung Electronics?