Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews

It was a great experience working with this great and awesome organization , the work was surrounded with the best work atmosphere , best managers and leaders , best colleagues who make every day a new day full of fun and productivity, i do really enjoyed my work experience there to the max.
Samsung company is an international company they are handling big marketing in the market company has alot of employee's company banking with many banks
The Place overall i have learned many such like ERP SAP and many polices . also the place includes many fun such like Team building with all the company staff , Outing with my department in a quarter basis , there is no punishment system at all if you had any mistake or problem in the work . Just the problem i can see that the company not hiring all the staff in house company , They hiring some as outsource which they will be working under another company name to terminate them contracts any time without any obligation under Samsung name , So with that way that can't be the company you would work forever , You have to search in another place from time to time .
learned Korean culture, learned how to work professional , work under pressure , finish multi tasks , study maintenance management , having good memories with all staff there .
Very good environment to work in but the salaries are very low for low level stuff specially for locals good learning and skills improvement curve good to add in your resume as an experience.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Salary
it is oil and gas company, conducting with korian staff, best place to learn new technology, good experience to be part of one the leading oil and gas company.
1. Good System 2. Manpower Control 3. Respect your Manager and do what he say 4. Able to maintain good relationship with staff. 5. Work at any environment with different people and cultures 6. Good attention to details, instant learning for new or difficult situations 7. Hard work, motivation and willingness to learn. 8. Ability to work under frequent job pressure generated by short deadlines. 9. Excellent in self-study skills and ready to learn anytime and anywhere.
Good exprince with samsung good salary you will get traing on all products and latest versions up to date good commissinn and bouns per mounth Medical insurance
to be one of Samsung member, you need to know that the work there is hard not easy and you will work under pressure all the time and you will have a lot of work and reports.
Handling all the hiring process from the initial interview to the job offering. • Handling different HR functions (blue collar and white collar) regarding outsource and SEEG employees.  Payroll: Gathering the attendance data, making daily, weekly and monthly attendance report, Calculate the data day by day, Calculation the Social Insurance Cost and issuing the invoice, coordinate with the finance team for the bank transactions, Calculate the salaries).  Recruitment and Selection: including (phone interviews, face to face interviews, creating pool of candidates, making presentations regarding the job offer).  Personnel: including (signing contracts ,form 1 , Form 6 , completing required papers, filing and coding employees files, printing access cards RFID, making daily attendance report for outsource manpower ,creating and updating employees data base, following all social insurance procedures regarding form 1).  Training: Designing the annual plan for Training, implementing training according to SAMSUNG culture and the plan, and managing all the other functions (attendance, room booking, sending reminders, recording attendance and courses using the system and organizing new hire orientation).
The most static environment you will ever work for. no one is allowed to think or become creative . Only heads back in Korea do the job and a subsidiary like Egypt only exist to execute.
Pros
Financials
Cons
Very boring enviroment
A dynamic & productive company where you can learn a lot, share ideas & leave your print. long working hours & very systematic company with value of time & ability to coop fast with market changes
* Weekly market data collection ( sellout - shelfshare) and collect new market news constantly Motivate dealers to increase dealing in Samsung products Open new market *How to deal with all segments of society and solve their problems *Easy access to management and the transfer of fact properly *Excellent staff * No thing harde at job Everything is possible *Dealing with the dealers and the public
- Reading mails,receiving devices from customers,delivered devices to customers,handling customers,receiving cash from customers and make invoices,sale devices (smart phone,T.V). - I learned how to handle the customer In different circumstances and different customers characters,make many of tasks in over load and under stress,i have been training in international centers supported in how to deal with customers like (Wellness Associate LLC and Quest,Global Knowledge) - The management was good. - My all co-worker was very nice and I had their good relationship. - The hardest part of the job when I'm alone in the branch because this branch is the largest branch in Egypt from customers load. - Handling customers.
Pros
Annual profits
Cons
some days work 14 hours a day but it's ok
•Keeping the work invironment neat and clean. •Actively engaged in developing more effective customer service skills. •Greeting customers with appositive demeanor.
Pros
free launch
Cons
10 hours
it was a good year and i get good experience in commitment from my team which is prove me that Korean as nationality have to respect.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
* Typical day at work include review of latest approved documents, organization meeting, site inspections, testing materials, work co-ordination with construction team and with consultant, issue of site instructions, deficiency or non conformance reports. * I learned that work can not be achieved successfully unless Quality management system is carefully applied and unless the spirit of co-operation and co-ordination prevails as one team work. * Management is the most important job in any project which requires long vision, work strategy, understand importance of quality management system, understand client requirements, awareness of all jobs' responsibilities, good co-ordination between all departments, control of all staff, control of progress and cost, solve main problems & good relations with client and consultant. I think the project was well managed to a far limit. * My co-workers are sometimes self motivated but they still need some advise regarding organization and co-ordination. * The hardest part of the job is the beginning in order to get all project documents well studied and to get familiar with all staff. * The most enjoyable part of the job when you finish your job properly and attain satisfaction of client and consultant.
Pros
There was allowances for mobile and food
Cons
Working hours was almost 12 hrs daily
It was a great opportunity to work in a call center as a start to gain the technical Knowledge and participates in different activities.
what I have seen and learnt in Samsung so far, that it is a very fast moving industry, and the product life cycle is very fast. I also learnt how to adapt with this environment and with the Korean culture. The hardest part of the job is that we are always in crisis management, as for the current status in the country.
Pros
learn a lot in different fields
Cons
work life balance
I start my day planning my goals for the day which of course part of the month's target. after that I send emails to my team asking them for progress meeting for 15 minutes to follow up their work and solve upcoming problems. back to my office, I prepare letters to clients, municipality or suppliers to provide required information about different projects. usually I have minimum 2 meetings with heads of departments each around 45 minutes. during the day I have many telephones to different projects site following up the construction progress, some problems need site visits also. At the end of the day, I like to evaluate the plan I made in the beginning of the day, 85% success is a good start for the following day. I learned dealing with different problems at the same time. Management has 70% influence of the employee's attitude. My co-workers are different some are easy going people and some are really hard, but I learned how to work with both types. the hardest part of job is the start of the project. the most enjoyable part is coordination between different disciplines.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
This company was very promising when it was Samsung dealer. They had a very decent market share. But after that it started deteriorating.