Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews for Software Architect

Found 1 review matching the search
I start my day planning my goals for the day which of course part of the month's target. after that I send emails to my team asking them for progress meeting for 15 minutes to follow up their work and solve upcoming problems. back to my office, I prepare letters to clients, municipality or suppliers to provide required information about different projects. usually I have minimum 2 meetings with heads of departments each around 45 minutes. during the day I have many telephones to different projects site following up the construction progress, some problems need site visits also. At the end of the day, I like to evaluate the plan I made in the beginning of the day, 85% success is a good start for the following day. I learned dealing with different problems at the same time. Management has 70% influence of the employee's attitude. My co-workers are different some are easy going people and some are really hard, but I learned how to work with both types. the hardest part of job is the start of the project. the most enjoyable part is coordination between different disciplines.
Pros
free lunches
Cons