Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Engineer

Found 1 review matching the search
* Typical day at work include review of latest approved documents, organization meeting, site inspections, testing materials, work co-ordination with construction team and with consultant, issue of site instructions, deficiency or non conformance reports. * I learned that work can not be achieved successfully unless Quality management system is carefully applied and unless the spirit of co-operation and co-ordination prevails as one team work. * Management is the most important job in any project which requires long vision, work strategy, understand importance of quality management system, understand client requirements, awareness of all jobs' responsibilities, good co-ordination between all departments, control of all staff, control of progress and cost, solve main problems & good relations with client and consultant. I think the project was well managed to a far limit. * My co-workers are sometimes self motivated but they still need some advise regarding organization and co-ordination. * The hardest part of the job is the beginning in order to get all project documents well studied and to get familiar with all staff. * The most enjoyable part of the job when you finish your job properly and attain satisfaction of client and consultant.
Pros
There was allowances for mobile and food
Cons
Working hours was almost 12 hrs daily