Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews

Found 8,279 reviews matching the search
It was a great experience working with this great and awesome organization , the work was surrounded with the best work atmosphere , best managers and leaders , best colleagues who make every day a new day full of fun and productivity, i do really enjoyed my work experience there to the max.
Terrible management, no work-life balance, and a lot of pressure in fact all employees want to leave the company as soon as possible. The benefit is so poor
Pros
nothing
Cons
Pressure
Great company to work for.....fun and innovative company. The company can be reactionary versus proactive. Expect to always be ready to change planning on short notice.
Pros
Great benefits and Pay
Cons
Work Life balance.
Es una empresa que se preocupa que todo su personal desarrolle al máximo su potencial . Y además los cursos que da en toda la trayectoria. Cursos con Cetis Universidad.Fueron 15 años de aprender. Gracias SAMEX (Samsung)
Pros
Gastos médicos, seguro de vida
Cons
Mucho tiempo extra . $$$$$
Great company to work. I've learned a lot working there. I'd do again if I get a chance. Good compensation was given as well. Had good workplace culture.
So the best thing really you can take with this job is the knowledge. However the underwhelming thing is the style of management (often the excuse was this is "Korean Style" , multiple chain of command leaving no clear instruction as policies change back and forth. Human Resources also is no help at Harassment when even provided with proof, so feel free to be called ridiculous or embarrassed and talked down to in front of your entire employee body. This is mainly due to the main HQ in NJ, LA managers which were direct contact were more understanding and took more effective action. The pay is laughable, you can flip patties for what this "Tech Job" pays. Multiple employees quit, oh and also no proper following/monitoring of COVID procedures. Anyone can enter without a mask and no one would say anything.
Pros
Certificates, Knowledge, Flexible
Cons
Low Pay, Work Environment
A great place to work. Skills recognition and innovation encouraged. I would highly recommend working here. Autonomy to work to high professional level. Working with fantastic clients.
Pros
Company car, phone, laptop, tablet among other device's.
Cons
Salary could be higher.
i spent most my time doing my daily duties as a Material handler, assembly line operator.i Have so much about my job at samsung . perfoming Quality assurance during a Product assembly, troubleshooting minor machine problem, working closer with the test engineers,Preparing for every TV Change-over model
Samsung was a world wide brand. As a brand, i think there have too many beautiful products and the products look was very good.Company limited official offer available sometimes.Customers satisfied and buy products.As a employe, Enjoyable experience for me.
Pros
Employs
Cons
Sec
The pay is fine, could be a lot better considering you are overly work and it’s extremely hot in there. Management pick favorites and leave everyone else to struggle. I worked there almost 2 years and it slowly got worse over time until I couldn’t take it anymore. Spent more time at work than at home. Worked 6 days a week.
Pros
Overtime pay is nice
Cons
No free time, extreme heat, they don’t care about your well being
Empresa otima super indico.Trabalho em equipe sensacional, investimento no colaborar.
It was a wonderful experienceI love to work with my team It was so hard to me to learn there all activitiesThe journey was all a rollercoaster ride to me
Cons
Ótima empresa pra se trabalhar como crescimento pessoal e profissional.
Pros
Clareza
Foram 8 anos dentro da empresa,e sempre fui muito bem recebida por todos,adorava trabalhar nessa empresa,sempre recomendo.
Good company with advancement opportunities and great communication. The pay structure is solid and work/life balance is exceptional. I have no complaints with this company.
Not a bad company to work. Good management but low standard salary and not easy to get permanent contract
Pros
Good management
Cons
Not easy to get permanent contract
Launched hundreds of products, traveled thousands of miles and loved it 90% of the time, which is pretty good for a 300,000 strong multinational corporation.
Pros
Lots of learning experiences.
Cons
Better cafe at the California offices
We have a lot to do with our lives and we have a great family thateve in the 6th century in the world we exist 99099 and my manager is awesome so is my coworkers
Pros
Uuyu
Cons
Hhgh
Competitivo y enfocado en resultados. Poco equilibrio vida personal/laboral, pero buen salario y prestaciones.
I was WAH thru a 3rd party and it was by far the worst job I've ever had. The sups and om were garbage and never took calls, Samsung polices also were awful so the calls we almost never good. Then they decided to make tech support do sales and care+ job to. So they said "tech support doesn't make Samsung money, it cost them money" so they don't think of you as even a human.
Pros
There are none.
Cons
They are always there to bite you right in the ***
Melhor empresa que trabalhei ,de coração só por mim estava lá ainda.
Pros
Bom ambiente de trabalho, ótimos colegas e boa remuneração
Cons
Somente horários