Samsung Electronics
Samsung Electronics Employee Review

good spirit

December 2, 2014
I start my day planning my goals for the day which of course part of the month's target. after that I send emails to my team asking them for progress meeting for 15 minutes to follow up their work and solve upcoming problems. back to my office, I prepare letters to clients, municipality or suppliers to provide required information about different projects. usually I have minimum 2 meetings with heads of departments each around 45 minutes. during the day I have many telephones to different projects site following up the construction progress, some problems need site visits also. At the end of the day, I like to evaluate the plan I made in the beginning of the day, 85% success is a good start for the following day. I learned dealing with different problems at the same time. Management has 70% influence of the employee's attitude. My co-workers are different some are easy going people and some are really hard, but I learned how to work with both types. the hardest part of job is the start of the project. the most enjoyable part is coordination between different disciplines.
Pros
free lunches
February 3, 2020
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Cairo
Samsung company is an international company they are handling big marketing in the market company has alot of employee's company banking with many banks
April 16, 2018
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) - Cairo Egypt
Very good environment to work in but the salaries are very low for low level stuff specially for locals good learning and skills improvement curve good to add in your resume as an experience.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Salary
January 8, 2017
Retail Marketing Manager - Corporate marketing (Former Employee) - Cairo
The most static environment you will ever work for. no one is allowed to think or become creative . Only heads back in Korea do the job and a subsidiary like Egypt only exist to execute.
Pros
Financials
Cons
Very boring enviroment