Samsung Electronics
Samsung Electronics Employee Review

Challenging and productive

August 27, 2014
I learned how to deal with different people especially to client, vendor, suppliers and subcontractors. I loved this job and I learned how to deal efficiently with my co-workers. I learned also how to control my emotions and even when it comes to pressure I learned how to control and act normally in times of pressure to work. I loved this company since I could support my family. I enjoy while working because of different challenges in work. I considered the most enjoyable part is how you could handle the situations and to discover techniques on how to do your job easily.
Pros
free food, accommodation
Cons
longer working hours, lack of recreation
June 4, 2020
Procurement Senior Staff (Former Employee) - Beni Suef
It was a great experience working with this great and awesome organization , the work was surrounded with the best work atmosphere , best managers and leaders , best colleagues who make every day a new day full of fun and productivity, i do really enjoyed my work experience there to the max.
February 3, 2020
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Cairo
Samsung company is an international company they are handling big marketing in the market company has alot of employee's company banking with many banks
December 21, 2019
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) - Egypt
The Place overall i have learned many such like ERP SAP and many polices . also the place includes many fun such like Team building with all the company staff , Outing with my department in a quarter basis , there is no punishment system at all if you had any mistake or problem in the work . Just the problem i can see that the company not hiring all the staff in house company , They hiring some as outsource which they will be working under another company name to terminate them contracts any time without any obligation under Samsung name , So with that way that can't be the company you would work forever , You have to search in another place from time to time .