Reliance Communications

Reliance Communications Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,503 reviews

Productive and very funny enjoy workplace.

Very good, and familiar work there. All are helping guys. Management are very carefully, observe and helpful very strongly, the best job in my life, good co.

Pros

Free lunch. Free travel

Cons

Long hours. And log time

I have learn lots of pressure but face it manage

My working experience is work stress give you progress and progress give you designation and growth and success and success will give you destination

Pros

No free lunch 😞

Cons

Yes on month end

not productive

we are working like its our business, its our work but at the end of the month they shows us that we are employee, and all staff are not happy with this jobs.

Robust systems and processes

A business family where every employee would love to join and make a living and a career. Truly outstanding systems and processes in place with full audit and compliance. Employee centric and very good work atmosphere. Good work life balance.

Pros

Enjoy working with true professional. A very close knit family experience.

Cons

Slow growth

howrah & kolkata

good working experience in reliance and staff of all is good for all member but not good documents checking for all customer line active and reactive

Jio Fiber Marketing

Need to be Dedicated for this job Job is good but culture in this company is not good need to focus on employee mental and physical health. The Backend team is not so supportive and the New ideas are nor welcome here work anthesis are very poor don't have any wow factor in this organization.

RCom

Rel Comm. was as good as a Lala company. Not concerned for the growth salary or individual'needs. Work Life balance was pathetic and minimal or no increments.

feeling good

It was very nice I have learnt about the dag and have learnt about ITI and electric very nice management's I have also struggled more job and go to the side

Pros

Traveling

Cons

So many hours

Overall it is good

Overall Good working here, job satisfaction, flexible work hours, nice teamwork, for Diwali bonus giving, every year salary hike depending on the work.

Pros

Diwali bonus

Cons

Working hours

Nice company to work with

It was pleasure to work with sach a company were you are clear about your KRA and know whats needs to be done. Supportive people surrounding you for help

Pros

Nice

WORK :OFC splicing, utility checking, OFC root survey

Daily OFC root survey ; OFC splicingFILED WORKMANAGEMENT GOODWORK PLACE CULTURE GOODDAILY 12, 10, 8hours work etc splicing part of jabutility checking enjoyble job

Pros

free lunch

good

Good Firm for Freshers

Done with my 17 months of Industrial Experience From Reliance Communications, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City,It was Good Experience overall, Best HR policy

very good

excellent working in Reliance Communications but no job surety in future. this company is not employee friendly.so before joining this company , kindly be prepare.

Pros

free tea / soft drinks

Cons

no limited hours

New learning , fun , stress full but good

Initially, I faced a lot of difficulties in understanding the work, slowly I adapted myself according to the company. And one day I won the award for Best Performance.

Good

This company was professionally managed. Job role was clearly mentioned. Working environment is good. Compensation and other benefits is based on the industry.

Making New Reationship

I was Channel Partner of Reliance Communications Its A Telecommunication Business. The Point where Providing Solution regarding their Mobile Connection. The Bill Collection is also part of our Job and learn Source and Maintain the relationship with Big Corporate.

Good place to work and learn

Rcom is an amazing company to work with, the culture and people are good, the way of approach to business was good in earlier days. One of the best place to work.

Pros

Good culture, good people and career growth for competent persons

Cons

Compensation structure, carrer progression

Too much internal politics

Main problem was with mid management especially at circle office level. Mainly few circle heads were good for nothing. They did not know how to manage customers, how to behave with colleagues

Pros

Na

Cons

na

Reliance media work ing

All so very lacky job reliance media work if very so much new job 2018 and workig day Saturday and Sunday holiday party and received you email me your

Good learning experience

Considerable freedom to work and take initiatives, challenging work atmosphere. Rewarding work culture. Management is easily approachable. Work-Life balance can be improved.

Great place

Good place to work, enjoyed and learned lots of new things, good infra and atmosphere. Good and supportive leaders. Worked with good teams. Got lots of opportunities to grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Reliance Communications
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?