PwC

PwC Employee Reviews in القاهرة

It has been a summer full of learning and joy; it was a pleasure to work next to talented professionals. I'm blessed and honored to be part of a firm that cares about giving back to its communities and creates tomorrow's leaders. A huge thank you to all of the PwC staff.
Within the Deals department there are 3 different sub-departments; strategy, financial due diligence (FDD) and valuation. As an intern I had the opportunity to work within the 3 different sub-departments, reviewing financial models, conducting market research as well as analysing a firms trends and conducting graphs and reports. The working environment in PwC is astonishing which results in highly motivated employees who provide assistance to their colleagues when needed.
Pros
Flexible working hours
* Very good experience * Work/life balance is not so good * Management are not appreciative * Excellent community on personal level * Too much transition
PwC is very nice place to work. Working for 1 year there is like 2 or 3 years of experience anywhere else. Which is compensating the low salaries they provide compared with corporates. I love the working environment and I hope to get back there again. Every day is a new client with new problems and new experience.
PwC is a great place to work at in terms of work culture/ambiance and development, global mobility opportunities and exposure, however salaries are consistently lower than market average.
The typical day in PwC was full of knowledge, fun, teams synergy and support. I gained a lot of experience there on both personal and professional levels.
As an intern I was allowed to join the actual process immediately which meant that I learnt a lot. The people are serious at work, but they are also really friendly and tight knit. I learnt a lot and had quite a bit of insight into the work environment
You can consider that PwC is the best Employer: - Best environment. - Best experience - Best management I strongly recommend people to work at PwC
One of the most desired places to work at in the world by many studies and surveys, which matches with my personal opinion.
While working on a co-sourcing IT audit for a big financial house, our team kept a very high degree of professionalism, as well as a high quality of deliverable.
The work is different almost every day and there's a excellent opportunity of growth. You'll have the chance to see various business and this is a good point for your career. This kind of work is extremely hard in some period of the year, with almost no space for the personal life. This is highly compensated with the flexibility in non peak period.
Working on financial statements for different clients in different industries actually helps in great amount of knowledge. There is excellent team work because on each assignment there was a different team. Communication skills were magnificent as well whether within the audit team or with clients with different backgrounds.
Pros
Communication Skills and Exposure
Cons
Very long hours with no compensation at all