Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews

Egypt20 reviews
Informative and fun
You get to learn new things every day. Never bored going to different clients. People are fun. Great activities and parties. Continuing education provided and appreciated.
productive and always push employees to create challenging stretch goals, friendly yet very professional and challenging enviroment
Rewarding – those who exceed expectations are recognized, even in non-monetary ways

Relaxed – workers are given some freedom to decide how they do their best work and then do it that way

Challenging – team members are pushed to explore and work at the top of their skill sets; employees who are up for a challenge have access to more challenging work at any time

Collaborative – employees work well with one another, within and between departments

Nurturing – the organization supports employee growth and development; gives employees clear feedback and suggestions
PwC is the best
It has been a summer full of learning and joy; it was a pleasure to work next to talented professionals. I'm blessed and honored to be part of a firm that cares about giving back to its communities and creates tomorrow's leaders. A huge thank you to all of the PwC staff.
Friendly colleagues and flexible working hours
Within the Deals department there are 3 different sub-departments; strategy, financial due diligence (FDD) and valuation. As an intern I had the opportunity to work within the 3 different sub-departments, reviewing financial models, conducting market research as well as analysing a firms trends and conducting graphs and reports. The working environment in PwC is astonishing which results in highly motivated employees who provide assistance to their colleagues when needed.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Best of the Best
At pwc i have got the great experience and the foundation that enables me to thrive in the following fields:

1. Public accounting,

2. Sarbanes Oxley Audit, |(Internal Control Over Financial Reoporting)

3.Internal Audit.

The methodology of the audit at pwc learn me a lot of facts and enrich my knowledge and experience about the risk manegement, internal controls over financial reporting, and the IFRS.

It was really great experience and good knowledge.
Excellent exposure to businesses and a great place to work at
Every day at PwC you are exposed to multi issues and client matters that challenges you and your skills. PwC is a great employer with extremely well developed skill and career training both on the job and in class.
good
Very good reputable company that i have learned alot and had a lot of good training that added to my career and development . its a very admirable company and well known respectable learning environment
Pros
good learning
Cons
Low salary
Good experience
* Very good experience
* Work/life balance is not so good

* Management are not appreciative

* Excellent community on personal level

* Too much transition
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?
deep and wide experince
PwC is very nice place to work. Working for 1 year there is like 2 or 3 years of experience anywhere else. Which is compensating the low salaries they provide compared with corporates. I love the working environment and I hope to get back there again. Every day is a new client with new problems and new experience.
Great workplace, low salaries
PwC is a great place to work at in terms of work culture/ambiance and development, global mobility opportunities and exposure, however salaries are consistently lower than market average.
Local de trabalho produtivo e activo segmentado
Bom; Avançado no relacionamento; estigmatizado; elitista;
Pros
Observam e cumprem a Lei Geral do Trabalhador
Cons
Elitista
Fun, Dynamic & Productive environment
The typical day in PwC was full of knowledge, fun, teams synergy and support.

I gained a lot of experience there on both personal and professional levels.
Learnt a lot
As an intern I was allowed to join the actual process immediately which meant that I learnt a lot. The people are serious at work, but they are also really friendly and tight knit. I learnt a lot and had quite a bit of insight into the work environment
PwC is the best place to work in
You can consider that PwC is the best Employer:

- Best environment.

- Best experience

- Best management

I strongly recommend people to work at PwC
Review.
One of the most desired places to work at in the world by many studies and surveys, which matches with my personal opinion.
Professional client relations and excellent quality of delivrable
While working on a co-sourcing IT audit for a big financial house, our team kept a very high degree of professionalism, as well as a high quality of deliverable.
Challenging but rewarding
The work is different almost every day and there's a excellent opportunity of growth. You'll have the chance to see various business and this is a good point for your career.
This kind of work is extremely hard in some period of the year, with almost no space for the personal life. This is highly compensated with the flexibility in non peak period.
Hardest part of the job
This kind of job is mainly related to audit all the financial sheets and positions in the end of the fiscal year for lots of companies, which means that there is lot of time at work we do not do lot of things as they are empty days, on the other hand we sleep over at work because there is lot of work at the end of each fiscal year.
Pros
Learning more how to be able to find mistakes in the Financial sheets
Cons
Management was that straight
Very hectic but very good exposure
Working on financial statements for different clients in different industries actually helps in great amount of knowledge. There is excellent team work because on each assignment there was a different team.

Communication skills were magnificent as well whether within the audit team or with clients with different backgrounds.
Pros
Communication Skills and Exposure
Cons
Very long hours with no compensation at all
hard work
working in assurance service... PWC have a good environment to wrok on it