Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Egypt21 reviews

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,002 reviews

Very impressive environment

Great exprience , dealing with all departments are very professional and very smooth , high level of owner ship very good communication skills you will gain plus a very impressive work life balance

Excellent

Excellent place to work in, helps you to improve your skills and giving you a huge experience in your career as the management are very experienced and they willing to support you all the time.

The Place I call home

One of the best places you can work in. People are helpful and workplace culture is the best. Everyone knows his part and all want to serve the CBN. It is the place i call home till today.

Best place to learn Supply Chain

best place to learn standardized work processes and system friendly environment and nice facilities a college by itself promote from within supports employee creativity slow career advancement stressful

Pros

standards; learning

Cons

career advancement; work life effectiveness

Continuous learning experience

You continue learning every day new things, doesn't matter how senior you get. The job is secured but growth is always difficult in corporate culture.

Pros

Learning experience

Cons

Growth

productive and fun workplace

after graduating i worked in maintenance of adaptions and then joined the Procter and gamble Egypt to work as technician in the production lines of diapers. then i moved to south Africa to train on how to rehabilitate the production line for three months, and the return to Egypt and join the team to transfer the lines in Egypt factory then traveled to Nigeria to work for the Lagos plant for a year and half and then to Poland and Germany and turkey to carry out the M6 new project

Pros

Free launch

Cons

long hour

Great School

Actually here you can learn a lot and a lot means a lot, all my colleagues who joined other companies after spending some good time here were seen as super stars in tgere new companies and best of the best, thats because how people are hired here. Lately the organization became stagnant and growth is much slower than 5 years back and thats because the company is not doing very well in terms of business growth however the more senior people in the company is always saying that this is how it looked 10 years back then everything improved rapidly and its always prosperous years and hard years.

my first experience

Khalda pet Company is very good company to gain experience ,since i was responsible material and fixed assets ,i was controlling the accounting system

Pros

good experiance

Cons

low salary

Best Company to work for as a manager

Great school to learn from, casual environment, average salaries for non managerial positions. You will get what you deserve, you need to work hard and sky is the limits.

Brings the best out of you

Supply chain pioneers , very huge entity & so global. Has extremely respectful purposes,values & princlibles . They hire the person not the position. They consider people as an asset

THE Consumer Company

The hands-on school to learn marketing. As if you are doing an MBA and getting paid for it. The best place to start your consumer/FMCG career if you are in sales, marketing or production.

very nice respectful culture

P&G has a very respectful culture, people are very nice and welcoming. It has also a clear career path. I would like to find a similar respectful multinational to work in.

Pros

excellent schedule.

Cons

Not so dynamic like field jobs.

Procter & Gamble is a great company to work for

P&G is one of the greatest corporations to work for, I wouldn't have chosen to move probably, if I wasn't pursuing plans of relocation. P&G has one of the very good benefit packages, Career security & advancement systems. The system is reliable & confident. The biggest plus would be Work environment

Productive fun workplace with challenging assignements

The constantly changing assignments kept you going; always something new being learnt, meeting new people as well. The systems are great; you know what is expected and how to get there, with room to innovate. Working with smart co-workers enables you to develop faster and reach interesting solutions. There was almost no work life balance and there was too much politics.

System wonderful good company

It's wonderful company and have a very good system I work in the company Heavy equipment driver, storekeeper, quality, and Safety

Pros

good salary

Cons

very long time

EGYPT,Cairo, October 6 City,District 12,Zone 4 building 2WA

the company is very competitive in our market in Egypt and growth very well but I need to leave it to live in Turkey

Socialble and love team work

To grow successfully in an organization that allows me to make full use of my high motivational and organizational skills, a career that will challenge me daily and permit me to explore my strong sense of team spirit.

Excellent Employer

Excellent Employer. Good Environment. Very high competition between employees. Extremely organized and standardized in all details

A school for teaching young leaders the real market dynamics & day to day challenges, working in P&G definitely added to me on all aspects

As part of P&G family you go to work prepare for a lot of meetings and a lot of interactions that will work for your benefit in terms of exposure however you will need more time to work the actions & the summaries in the day. I have learned a lot working in the same function while interacting with different functions and working with different management style & cooping with each one of them is definitely a plus. The team spirit in P&G is a double edged weapon in which the teams are both cooperative, collaborative and extremely competitive.

Pros

strong training systems

Cons

work life balance, unflexibility to move employess across different regions as per personal needs, slow reaction to competition, career planning

Best environment to work at

Procter & Gamble is a professional academy , It teaches you how to be a perfect worker , team-player & a real good & effective human being One of the best places to work at

Pros

free lunches, Gym, Ps3, X-Box, family days & trips

Cons

long hours only till job is delivered

Productive and fun work place with Massage Chaire

* One of the best brand management training I've ever had* Very collaborative colleagues* Big responsibilities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits