PepsiCo
Coronavirus update
Information from PepsiCo:

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Egypt33 reviews
Pepsico has a very solid system, that can be flexible in the time of need, however, work is done usually in firefighting mode, work life balance is very bad, pakaage is not good enough, experience is huge
من أجمل فترة في حياتي وظيفتي في هذه الشركة المحترمة نظرا لتطوير كل شي سواء الأشخاص أو المعدات والامكانياتومن ضمن مميزاتها وجود حالة رضاء وظيفي للموظف من جانب الشركة وبذلك يحدث عملية إخلاص متناهي في العمل لأن المكان مكانه
Enjoyed this job, productive and fun workplace which included a challenge.
It was a great learning environment to learn a new skill.

My goal is to bring my talent and to make your company a better place.
Conduct market research to identify new customers and evaluate customer needs.
Actively seek out new sales opportunities generating new leads.

Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their views.

Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products.

Work with team members to achieve better results.

Report feedback from customers and share them with the team leader.
good management
workplace culture

the most enjoyable part pf the job

the hardest part of the job

can learn to up date your self to enhance communication skill with team work and to output best effort in your work.
A great place to learn more than just your job profile , management and decision making skills , various interactions with other teams are welcomed as well .
Most of highly leveled management are great teachers .

Extremely dynamic culture , work life balance depends on the role and the department you are working for if .

Overall , if you get a solid experience in PepsiCo , any other company that you will work for later will be a breeze , this is the impact of the skills you learn in PepsiCo .

Downside is the that the Career Advancement is not properly planned , no plan is set in stone .
A very respectable multinational company. A very good learning organization. Processes and procedures are strictly followed. Very customer oriented. Innovation are encouraged.
Pros
Team working + Learning
i Start the work say with checking papers and machines and take instructions and note from previous shift engineering then i start the production or complete an old one , then i start to observe the quality and give instructions about it , notes if it found , make a round to observe the safety practice in the factory and give my notes and photos if i found any shortage or incidence in the system
Good place with high potential for growth and career development for front-office employees i.e production line managers and chemical engineers. provides lots of benefits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PepsiCo?
PEPSICO is one of the companies that added lots of value to my skills and experience.
All products were considered market leaders in its segment.

The only challenge for an applicant is that he or she will find a low salary proposal but with acceptable other privileges like health insurance and discounts on lots of shops.
Pros
Discounts and healtht enviroment
Cons
Low salaries
PepsiCo is good for anyone starting their career, you get to learn alot from the systems in place and the ongoing training programs. Career progression is a little slow, but it's worth it with the benefits you get in return.
It was a fun challenging place to work. Easy to build relationships and develop into a better employee. You are given the tools to succeed and they understand that for them to be successful that you must be successful. Many employees who have worked for the company for 15+ years.
Pepsico Is a descent place to work in, will you will meet a friendly team and a responsive management, always analyse the gaps and working on it is essential.
This was one of very interesting interships I have been part of. It was my first time I get exposed to an advanced fully automated production line. I have learned the importance to Total Productive Maintenance and production line balancing.
was good work with nice teamwork especially the supervisor, I learned alot there, in addition to making good relations, plus knowing much about the management and working with others.
PepsiCo is an interesting company, where the day started with communicating with stockholders and associate , in the morning we have the coffee and then work begins with interesting systems where you able to achieve your target through collaboration, cooperating , motivating and empowering people under the umbrella of the PepsiCo values which every single employee proud of
I absolutely love working at Pepsico. Not only is my team collaborative and supportive but the entire company is as a whole. Our company has a strong sense of community that is felt in every office globally.
I Spent 6.5 years in my life where I enjoyed, learned, travelled and felt empowered. I had to move to the States and I wish to work back at Plano Texas
Pros
Traveled a lot for trial and supplier management
Cons
Can't fine any
i was working in assets control department editing the database according to site survey.
also i was responsible for documenting the new contracts and other files.
A great place to invest in yourself by challenging daily opportunities in a very good culture. Also providing an effective coaching
Perform routine analytical on-line testing in compliance with the predetermined sampling plan to ensure that finished beverage product meets quality standards.
Running proportioning equipment (mixers) and maintaining accurate records.

Monitors and records Brix, CO2, Acidity (TA) and net content as required and make proper adjustment as necessary to ensure product quality within Pepsi specifications.

Monitor bottle washer performance and quality parameters to ensure returnable bottles proper cleaning and sanitation.

Make sure that all the workers are following the hygiene rules.

Make sure that the CIP performed on-line is according to the specification and the used chemicals are with the required concentration and temperature.

Make sure that all the on-line inspection devices are working properly.

Making sure that the workers are following the food safety and the GMP rules during their work.

Provide scientific and technical food safety and microbiological support to the site to ensure product safety and quality, through risk assessment, program development and training.

Preform a weekly food safety audit (with reference to the ISO 22000 and AIB) for the whole site and communicate the finding with the Quality manager and the Category managers and shift leaders.

Coordinates, plans, and implements quality, food safety, and sanitation programs for the facility.

4)Identify and communicate food safety risks to site, giving actionable advice on Food Safety programs and incorporating into programs.

Conduct validation studies and risk assessments to determine critical
 - more...