Orange

Orange Employee Reviews in القاهرة

القاهرة68 reviews
Productive and fun workplace, Good team work and Good management support employees.
Learn every day new skills.

Good culture and environment to work in.
Very helpful and supporting team,great training program in place to educate tech about product , services and the tools the use
.......................................................
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Relaxed culture and mostly people are managed by objectives. work-life balance is fair, and so is career advancement within the company. Leadership changes often which might result in frequent shifts in strategy.
i was responsible fr the social media accounts and marketing campaigns
i learned there how to manage campaigns , how to think out of the box how to study the market need and how to compete in the market,

how to manage the team

The hardest part was fun for me , as you before the deadline you should found the newest idea in the market which non of your competitor think about it, create new ideas ...etc , etc

the most enjoyable part the luxury of the job and the achieving new success in founding amazing solutions for every challenge

workplace was amazing
I love the environment I love my team but there is no career path for me
No future when you are working in big firm with no clear path for

Ensure implementation and maintenance of customer and backbone remote satellite stations.
Raise, track & report all Satellite Factory Central, Regional and Customers RMA (Return Material Authorization) requests, maintain knowledge and experience on Satellite technology and Satellite Factory cross functions for smooth operation and projects lifecycle and ensure publication of updated Satellite equipment vendors RMA process to all concerned in adequation to Satellite business requirements. Mentoring the new team members and hands-on training to Level 2 support teams, field engineers and service desks .Manage 3rd parties doing remote Satellite sites installation & maintenance: select, contract, place orders, train & track performance. Ability to deal with different types of customers and cultures ( MOFA’s ,UN Organizations , Banks, maritime fleets & Oil and Gas )
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Career
My company is one that cares about its employees; they strive to expand and thus ensure more and more ways for employees to grow. They care that we have fun at work whilst being productive and optimized. They offer flexible working hours whenever the job can tolerate (not needing physical presence on site for any reason) as well as beautiful work-life balance. I wouldn't want to leave this company if I hadn't had to relocate my country. Totally recommend to anyone. I love Orange Business Services: BEST COMPANY EVER!!
Pros
Cons
A bit lower salaries than other companies in the same/similar business
Excellent work environment with access to all data & easily communicating with top management . HR are very friendly with many ways to communicate privately
Orange establishes common principles for a digital and caring working environment that offers its employees a unique experience.
Ensuring the right skills for tomorrow

Developing agile ways of working

Encouraging employee engagement
Orange is my second home full with friends who we enjoy working together and exchange our experience. i have learnt and still learning more with them when we have an issue that related to other team we all try to solve it as a one person. about management and manager they are friendly easy going.
Good company to start in but low salaries and benefits
You learn may things during your daily interaction with the internal teams and the customer,

Every day is a new learning day through the different technologies and the multiple technical scope of work
- Working at Orange let you gain a professional experience with good knowledge of customer needs & how to satisfy your customer by providing all services to ensure covering all market needs.
- It is also a great school where you learn all needed information for an employee to reach his goals.

- The biggest challenge there was the work life balance it was really hard to balance between them as the work there was based on full time 24/7 shift basis.
Orange is a well reputable company and a good place to work at, but the only concern that I have is the big number of the teams members (Over Stuffed)
work environment is very good , team is very friendly , work balance is good , management need to be change , bad management also there is gap between salaries internal and between them peer,
management don't listen to employees. they said all the time we have that if accept that is ok , if not you can leave.also no training refund
Pros
goood team and friendly
Cons
Very bad managment
We live in orange in a very friendly environment like one big family.
All teams support each others in a perfect friendly manner.

We work hard but work doesn't take us from our personal life.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Hard Work
.Good to learn but not to promote, not best salary but I like the environment. you have to negotiate to get benefits. Very good place to start your career but you will not get to the top or promote unless you build relationships.
they only pay you to work
we work in shifts

we always work under pressure

we have only 15 min break in a shift

we use to work as a team player

daily target should be achieved
I liked my overall experience working in Orange, in general they respect a balance between professional and personal life. and the opportunities to have a career advancement is open.

The part that I didn't like was the lack of agility in performing the job tasks that could have been improved.
Busy day doing customer service surveys, quality assurance process and reports to the managerial level.
Patience, communication skills, problem solving ability, details-oriented.

Supportive management.

Fun workplace.

The hardest was the working hours and vacations
Pros
share of the annual profits, training, career development
Cons
working hours, vacations
team is great .
management is great .

we can work and produce .

flexible working time , this means that I must work 8 hours per day if I come to work at 7 am I will finish at 3 pm , if I go at 11 am I will finish at 7pm .
Pros
flexible working time