Oracle

Oracle Employee Reviews

Egypt21 reviews

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,571 reviews

Very demanding but rewarding

Oracle is aggressive in sales, it will push you to the limit to achieve the target and when you do they will raise the bar!Once you are hired, your compensation freezes forever, younger employees will be paid more because they were hired later!Promotion mainly depend in your internal relationships with VPs

Pros

Dynamic, challenging and rewarding bonuses

Cons

work life balance is not highly considered

Work at Oracle

My time is distrubited between customer visits and working at the office and having internal and external meetings. Working on building relationships with Customers. Working on and building solutions for customers with Oracle products

excellent environment

Excellent job/life balance Great Learning opportunities good carrier path and i had the best manager ever yet, pay scale was lagging a bit and benefits as well

Fun and Friendly Environment

A good environment, I can give it 7 out of 10. The benefits are very good (Medical 100% covered for you, your spouse and 2 of your children - Gym). The salary range is bad comparing to other vendors.

Very Huge palace full of opportunities in every way

Great company with global culture and excellent atmosphere. One of the greatest places to work at with all its offered and opened opportunities that can take your career path to as much far as you can go. You're the only limitation to yourself. Great company that takes care of its employees in all areas , work and out of work. Great place to work , learn and gain experience.

Pros

Growth, Development, Travel, Work-life balance

Cons

Financial Increase

Oracle Review

The most interesting company ever work. Very healthy environment and every action must go through process which is secured and very organized. About my benefits it's amazing plus the knowledge and learning resources.

Nice and comfortable workplace

Managing resources is a bit of a game rather than an operational duty, communication and business skills are top needed for the job to be well done, the workplace is professional and friendly, the hardest part is managing the working hours as I work US hours living in Egypt making almost 7 hours difference, but working from home is the best part of it, building relations with remote people whom you've never seen and being one family is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Events and Jungle room

My work day is wonderful. I can balance between my job and personal activities, because I can work form home and work support activities. My managers appreciate my personal life, so I do my best at my work

Oracle Global Support was well organized and high caliber Lob to work for

It's a company that I would strongly recommend for People to work for especially software and support engineers. Like any big company, it might take some time for corrective actions related to compensation and payroll.

Pros

Very clear processes and procedures

Cons

Working almost all the time under the stress of heavy workload

perfect technology school

you will learn how to sell tech in a professional way The vacation days could be better. We only roughly accumulate 1 vacation day per month that we work. And we're required to take a one week vacation during the last month of December. So we essentially only have 6-7 days of vacation per year.

Ambiente cálido a nivel humano

Me gustó mucho trabajar alli, confiaron en mí, respetaron mi autonomía, se manejan por resultados, mientras uno cumpla en tiempo y forma, se avanza.

Pros

Seguro medico completo y Home office

Oracle Egypt

Oracle Egypt working as Principal Advanced Support Engineer it was so nice to work with Egypt team (oracle ACS Family) Day to Day knowledge i recommend Oracle for everyone

Great Challenges but without improvement

Great Challenges but without improvement whether from educational, supervision. No recognition. Help your self culture. The most enjoyable part is the client facing and the challenges i have.

Excellent

Oracle is one of the best companies I have worked with, multinational with bunch of benefits and facilities. Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. In 2015 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table

The work is fine sometime challenging and this what i like about it. My colleagues are very friendly and helpful. Part of my job is travailing to different countries to meet customers and work on projects.

Good place to start your career

Alpha group was a good place to start my career, very supportive location. small group of people were creating a wonderful team work together to achieve the personal and organization goals an objectives.

Work life balance not correct

Job Work/Life Balance i current post is very poor. Work take much more than expected which is affecting personal life Salary is not reflecting job requirements

Review

Oracle is a professional company and you learn a lot from working for it and there are lots of benefits for the employees that can not be denied

internship for oracle products

the internship was in a very short time but were very effective course

productive , fun workspace

technical experience good coworkers work for different customers

High Productivity, brilliant work environment

Working with customer during the implementation phase and managing MT for Fusion Middleware like weblogic/SOA/ODI and also DB

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits