Oracle

Oracle Employee Reviews

Oracle is aggressive in sales, it will push you to the limit to achieve the target and when you do they will raise the bar!Once you are hired, your compensation freezes forever, younger employees will be paid more because they were hired later!Promotion mainly depend in your internal relationships with VPs
Pros
Dynamic, challenging and rewarding bonuses
Cons
work life balance is not highly considered
My time is distrubited between customer visits and working at the office and having internal and external meetings. Working on building relationships with Customers. Working on and building solutions for customers with Oracle products
Excellent job/life balance Great Learning opportunities good carrier path and i had the best manager ever yet, pay scale was lagging a bit and benefits as well
A good environment, I can give it 7 out of 10. The benefits are very good (Medical 100% covered for you, your spouse and 2 of your children - Gym). The salary range is bad comparing to other vendors.
Great company with global culture and excellent atmosphere. One of the greatest places to work at with all its offered and opened opportunities that can take your career path to as much far as you can go. You're the only limitation to yourself. Great company that takes care of its employees in all areas , work and out of work. Great place to work , learn and gain experience.
Pros
Growth, Development, Travel, Work-life balance
Cons
Financial Increase
The most interesting company ever work. Very healthy environment and every action must go through process which is secured and very organized. About my benefits it's amazing plus the knowledge and learning resources.
Managing resources is a bit of a game rather than an operational duty, communication and business skills are top needed for the job to be well done, the workplace is professional and friendly, the hardest part is managing the working hours as I work US hours living in Egypt making almost 7 hours difference, but working from home is the best part of it, building relations with remote people whom you've never seen and being one family is the most enjoyable part of the job.
My work day is wonderful. I can balance between my job and personal activities, because I can work form home and work support activities. My managers appreciate my personal life, so I do my best at my work
It's a company that I would strongly recommend for People to work for especially software and support engineers. Like any big company, it might take some time for corrective actions related to compensation and payroll.
Pros
Very clear processes and procedures
Cons
Working almost all the time under the stress of heavy workload
you will learn how to sell tech in a professional way The vacation days could be better. We only roughly accumulate 1 vacation day per month that we work. And we're required to take a one week vacation during the last month of December. So we essentially only have 6-7 days of vacation per year.
Me gustó mucho trabajar alli, confiaron en mí, respetaron mi autonomía, se manejan por resultados, mientras uno cumpla en tiempo y forma, se avanza.
Pros
Seguro medico completo y Home office
Oracle Egypt working as Principal Advanced Support Engineer it was so nice to work with Egypt team (oracle ACS Family) Day to Day knowledge i recommend Oracle for everyone
Great Challenges but without improvement whether from educational, supervision. No recognition. Help your self culture. The most enjoyable part is the client facing and the challenges i have.
Oracle is one of the best companies I have worked with, multinational with bunch of benefits and facilities. Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. In 2015 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The work is fine sometime challenging and this what i like about it. My colleagues are very friendly and helpful. Part of my job is travailing to different countries to meet customers and work on projects.
Alpha group was a good place to start my career, very supportive location. small group of people were creating a wonderful team work together to achieve the personal and organization goals an objectives.
Job Work/Life Balance i current post is very poor. Work take much more than expected which is affecting personal life Salary is not reflecting job requirements
Oracle is a professional company and you learn a lot from working for it and there are lots of benefits for the employees that can not be denied
the internship was in a very short time but were very effective course
technical experience good coworkers work for different customers
Working with customer during the implementation phase and managing MT for Fusion Middleware like weblogic/SOA/ODI and also DB