Nokia

Nokia Employee Reviews

Egypt26 reviews

Found 26 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,045 reviews

productive and good environment

good environment to work , challenge career , gain more experience , leaned many communications skills, better to solve problems out handling and arranging issues, scheduling and preparing agenda , making interviews , screening and selecting reesume

ممتع

يوم رائع جدا في وقت كنت أبحث عن وظيفه شاغره وجدت ما كنت أبحث عنه

Pros

ممتن المجهود الرائع

Cons

لأ

best management , best team work , ping pong table

good management workplace culture the most enjoyable part pf the job the hardest part of the job can learn to up date your self to enhance communication skill with team work and to output best effort in your work.

Recommended for those who are seeking professional experience in a big Multi-Naitional. Reallocation opportunities are existing yet not very frequent.

Very Freindly work place

Good team to work with, and nice office place. Good life to work balance. Very professional in doing work, the hardest time when interfacing many customers

In Nokia, you have a professional environment to work. You will learn new technologies every day, and it is an amazing place to build up your career. You will meet new friends from all over the world.

The place I got a real chance in my careeer

At Nokia I have the opportunity to do lots of tasks and I was very trused to lead different teams in HR, logistic, internal communications, and to assist the sales team and the country management team.

big organization with great experience

working with vendors gives you amazing experience and makes your name well known in the market. nokia as a big organization gave me the opportunity to get high technical and personal skills and allowed me to deal with several cultures and manage big teams.

Productive enviroment, very friendly

Friendly enviroment, profesional expertise, Very diverse in culture , diversity in technical experience and products. Flexability in working hours . Challanging teams.

Productive and fun place

up to date communications technology, great experience dealing with different customer with different cultures all over the world which is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Productive workspace

hard time during closure, nice work environment, team work, training, management great support, benefits, very good multi national experience in many countries.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table, employers look like a family, warm and lovely place where you can have couple cup of tea or coffee for free, a lot of experience you can learn from managers, the hardest part of the job is that you have to leave it to improve and use your experience at another family, but the most enjoyable part of the job is the team work, you feel like you are with family and I learned a lot from every team I have joined.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Healthcare and short breaks.

Logistics coordinator

responsible from ordering until delivered to NSN WH, monitor all related transactions that belong to delivery @ customer site, reporting to head of logistic of NSN

good

good ,leader in IP , not so secured . friendly environment, professional management good work place location accessible from many wheres. team spirit

Good place to work in

Nokia has a very professional teams with high technical experience and they are customer oriented and applying different project management approaches .

creative work space with friendly environment

Nokia Company is very productivity and creativity work space , friendly and helpful employee finally it's one of the best working environment.

Pros

working hours flexibility

Cons

More changes in requirements

well oragnized company

the company is well organized and people are so friendly over her and the most enjoyable part is that we learn the new technology,the management are very good they used to provide an positive energy every time

management

team leading scheduling and assigning jobs required from the target to the engineers following up their flow, and report to the direct management negotiation time management

A multi-national environment.

My role in Alcatel implied that I work both inside Egypt and abroad. I have had extensive training for 6 months in France which I consider the best thing about the job. The hardest part however was the dealing with Alcatel customers. You always had to make sure the customer was satisfied. The co-workers were very friendly and helpful. The management was highly professional.

Telecom Implementation

able to have full Control on the monthly hundreds of actions with detailed tracking and immediate self recovery of detected errors which requires micro management of our service suppliers having more than thirty teams on field of telecom implementation. He managed as well to gain Customer appreciation and satisfaction while executing each and every activity with high accuracy.

great pay. union job.

Electronics installation with lots of driving travel. Amazing pay, but no job security. Great co-workers. I will miss them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nokia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2K