Nokia

Nokia Employee Reviews

Egypt23 reviews
good environment to work , challenge career , gain more experience , leaned many communications skills, better to solve problems out handling and arranging issues, scheduling and preparing agenda , making interviews , screening and selecting reesume
good management
workplace culture

the most enjoyable part pf the job

the hardest part of the job

can learn to up date your self to enhance communication skill with team work and to output best effort in your work.
Recommended for those who are seeking professional experience in a big Multi-Naitional.
Reallocation opportunities are existing yet not very frequent.
Good team to work with, and nice office place. Good life to work balance.
Very professional in doing work, the hardest time when interfacing many customers
In Nokia, you have a professional environment to work. You will learn new technologies every day, and it is an amazing place to build up your career. You will meet new friends from all over the world.
At Nokia I have the opportunity to do lots of tasks and I was very trused to lead different teams in HR, logistic, internal communications, and to assist the sales team and the country management team.
working with vendors gives you amazing experience and makes your name well known in the market. nokia as a big organization gave me the opportunity to get high technical and personal skills and allowed me to deal with several cultures and manage big teams.
up to date communications technology, great experience
dealing with different customer with different cultures all over the world which is the most enjoyable part of the job.
hard time during closure, nice work environment, team work, training, management great support, benefits, very good multi national experience in many countries.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table, employers look like a family, warm and lovely place where you can have couple cup of tea or coffee for free, a lot of experience you can learn from managers, the hardest part of the job is that you have to leave it to improve and use your experience at another family, but the most enjoyable part of the job is the team work, you feel like you are with family and I learned a lot from every team I have joined.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Healthcare and short breaks.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nokia?
responsible from ordering until delivered to NSN WH, monitor all related transactions that belong to delivery @ customer site, reporting to head of logistic of NSN
Nokia has a very professional teams with high technical experience and they are customer oriented and applying different project management approaches .
Nokia Company is very productivity and creativity work space , friendly and helpful employee finally it's one of the best working environment.
Pros
working hours flexibility
Cons
More changes in requirements
the company is well organized and people are so friendly over her and the most enjoyable part is that we learn the new technology,the management are very good they used to provide an positive energy every time
team leading
scheduling and assigning jobs required from the target to the engineers

following up their flow, and report to the direct management

negotiation

time management
My role in Alcatel implied that I work both inside Egypt and abroad.
I have had extensive training for 6 months in France which I consider the best thing about the job.

The hardest part however was the dealing with Alcatel customers.

You always had to make sure the customer was satisfied.

The co-workers were very friendly and helpful.

The management was highly professional.
able to have full Control on the monthly hundreds of actions with detailed tracking and immediate self recovery of detected errors which requires micro management of our service suppliers having more than thirty teams on field of telecom implementation.
He managed as well to gain Customer appreciation and satisfaction while executing each and every activity with high accuracy.
Electronics installation with lots of driving travel. Amazing pay, but no job security. Great co-workers. I will miss them.
The team work is great I enjoy daily with my co-workers in the company.
The hardest part is the continuous pressure and escalations received in the job.

The most enjoyable part of my job is continuous learning and knowing a new technologies up to date.
Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service level for store and maintain the high level for
customer satisfaction and standard of services. providing the new product info, specification for store team

through the daily management of a team up to 12 employees to include, motivating, recognizing and,

Coaching, counseling, training and problem solving prepare and creating the training materiel. Evaluate the

team performance and provide the feedback.
As a drive tester I don't need to go to the company everyday, I stay home on call so whenever the call comes, I call the company driver & the technical so that we all meet & go to work any place in the country & any city, so if we are traveling to another city we take our bags with us, if we are working in the same city then we go to work & return home. We travel hours by car to the site we are going to work at, I let the technical climb up the tower to check the azimuths & tilts of the antennas & the cables, I call the supervision to open the site so I can frequencies of the site if there's interference or not & the calls on each frequency then we make drive test around the site in the areas where the site should cover to check the level of the signal & quality also to check if there's cross sector or cross feeder or not, if the site is working good I send approval to the team leader if not we solve the problem till the site is accepted. As Team leader I go to the company 2 or 3 times a week & manage the teams which work in the field by phone from home, when I get the order from the operator I call the engineers to give them the order & send them pdf of the site & the location of the site in it, if they face any problem in the site they call me & i give them solutions if there's severe problem I call the operator to solve the problem so that the team can continue working & accept the site.
I learned from the company how to manage teams, how to work under pressure, how to cooperate with my team & managers.

I managed to make friends out of my co-workers we became close friends,
 - more...
Cons
working long hours without sleeping & sometimes working days without sleeping
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nokia. Our community is ready to answer.
1.9K