Nestlé logo

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,683 reviews

My Business journey

I worked in this company from 1992 to 31/12/2017 I have been promoted in various positions from salesperson to unit manager I have benefited well everywhere I have worked, I have benefited everywhere I have worked and I have positively considered achieving all the required objectives of the company not only in sales but in other areas distinctively.

It’s a company that cares about its personnel. It provides training to continuously develop its staff.

I would have continued working for them, but for relocation and personal problems, I asked for early retirement. It is very stressful but on the other hand the work environment is great as one family. You feel you are loyal to the Company and are ready to give more.

Great development opportunities, learning is endless

A great room for learning and development, people oriented company and gives the opportunity to the employees to grow more on the professional level, the work life balance is the issue

Pros

Learning and development

Cons

Working environment is not good in some departments

A great company

Nestle is a great company, considered as a business school I've learned a lot about business and sales during my 8 years of experience and still learning.

Pros

Great culture, Great tools

Cons

No cons

Nestle

The management are not transparent and you never see your career plan. I dont know what my KPIs are except in July or august. You are also evaluated according to personal judgments.

Growing

For the most part it was a decent place to work, there were some managers who were young and took telling people what to do to the extreme. The company is going through some growing plans.

Nestle is School

nestle is school where you can learn and innovate and gain experience from all the people which are working there and it was an honor working with such company.

Pioneering experience in working in multinational companies

Good hours interesting things to do Workforce is mostly made up with contractors and the ones that are full time are very adversarial. Verify your full time co-workers are not forcing temp works to preform all of the duties

Pros

The medical benefits and the different schedule with ten hours days and the 5 day off weekends.

Cons

Unable to move up to management even though I am qualified and have the experience

Great schoool

i joined nestle as a fresh graduate and i admit it that i learned alot there and had a great exposure to many fields and how the managment look at things

every good community

Very good management and a very good place to start and learn how to anticipate in a professional business environment especially the IC Business unit

Jobs at Nestlé