NCR Employee Reviews

Egypt7 reviews
- A typical day at work would be interacting with NCR's clients (Banks) and either deploying software in their environment or discussing current iteration of the software and the bank's requirements or development.
- I learned a lot about how to interact with different type of clients and develop good communication skills as well as negotiating skills. I also enhanced my coding and technical knowledge from practicing and constant development and enhancements.

- We had a friendly environment in the company and everyone liked everyone, and everyone was helpful when needed.

- The hardest part of the job is that I was the only one capable of handling an entire project on my own due to no one interested in being involved in it as well as the lack of developers in my team.

- The most enjoyable part of the job that I got some freedom to work from home occasionally and our bosses gave us a break when we needed it.
it was a good chance that I have learnt a lot from it , i was working as a maintenance Engineer for the ATM machines
every day at NCR , I learn a new thing in my professional career, I started my journey 7 years ago as a field engineer and on the 1st of November 2014 I started a new challenge at the PS department.
NCR is a real School ;we educate a lot during our daily operation and the Senior member well educate the Junior Stuff

NCR is caring about customer ;NCR team choose the best fit to each environment
kind of place that you can work for money there is no chance of any creativity only known work no unusual challenges.
all my mates was the same as me kind and team working.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Healthcare
NCR is one of the leading companies in the region and throughout the world in the field of ATM machines.

The team is absolutely helpful. I had an internship there for 2 months and I'm so happy with the experience I had with them.

I recommend anyone to apply at NCR.
It was fun, i worked, learned a lot.

- Most enjoyable part was in submitting the tenders and how we all make our best to win the tender.