Microsoft
Coronavirus update
Information from Microsoft:

Microsoft Employee Reviews

Egypt28 reviews
One of the best companies that I have worked for and if I have the choice to go back I will be glad to accept it as this company has provided me with unlimited facilities in addition to a very healthy and productive work environment.
Big company so a great learning experience through exposure to different market verticals. Very dynamic working environment so pushes your learning curve to its maximum.
That said, pushes everything to its maximum including stress.
Pros
Teaches you a lot
Cons
High stress, unfair pay usually
Bei Microsoft soll man schnell lernen und sich weiterentwickeln.
Overall a great company to work for, you get all the tools and enablers that you need to perform your job superbly.
With the frequent restructuring, job security is a big question mark.

Workspace environment is great, open and inclusive culture.
Currently, I am an Azure Partner Technology Strategist covering UAE region at Microsoft Corp. My responsibilities revolve around build-with, go-to-market, and sell-with. Build-with involves coaching partners how to pitch Azure and M365, building new cloud practices to help Microsoft Partners and customers transform to cloud by providing technical and commercial support and to design innovative solutions that enable customers to realize the vision of Digital Transformation and drive growth in partner and Microsoft revenues. Regarding go-to-market, I support partners by marketing campaigns, project proposals and ensure they are ready and have all the resources for their digital transformation. Sell-with by attending customers meeting with partners, designing the solution and calculation the payment and the revenue. I am also selected by the management to stretch as Sales Solution Professional whereby I serve as an account manager for cloud deals to qualify, progress and close opportunities based on business driver, budget and time frame. Engage with current clients to increase consumption and make clients aware of new products as they become available. I grew a lot of skills in Microsoft starting from well-research hypothesis or insights as it’s the first step when working with clients and how to establish myself as a business advisor or a thought partner who clients can trust to guide them on their complex digital transformation journey.
Working with great people and Great Team

Extremely dynamic; i learned fast,How to manage people , how to train teams and How to Motivate them.

deal with changes on the go, everyday.

Now I have good background In Technology

Work with some of the best talents out there.

in Microsoft i learned how to plan for ’Month,quarter and Year and how to Make marketing strategy and implementation , Many things and ideas i learned there.
While employed as a Customer Service Representative at The Source , I learned how to be a team player, as well as a punctual salesman. I used my time management skills to receive stock when I wasn't needed on the sales floor. A successful sale always led to a good day. Which happened to be both the hardest , and most enjoyable parts of the job. Working for The Source I learned the importance of caring for one another
Work as a relevance judge for USA, UAE, KSA, and Egypt markets.

We are working on a project to enhance the quality of Bing search engine.

I recommend to work at this company.
Attending the Customer's calls , and solving their issues regarding to their Microsoft's products using Spanish , English and Arabic languages to communicate with them
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Microsoft?
Friendly environment, and very good coworkers
Very good work environment, great work life balance, company provides great benefits to its employees and partners
what i didnt like is that i was working for SMB and that menas that your job more like a call center, and all my previus experience was for enterprice accounts
Microsoft Egypt environment was so excited to work there, each leader help us and improve our skills in developing and design for windows apps and teach us more in presentation skills
I am very happy to work at Microsoft, which has helped me improve my professional career and have a good experience especially in sales and how to get organized and create a good relationship with customers.
Pros
free breakfeast, schooling, bonus
1. 8 hours of work
2. I learned to much from this company regarding computers

3. management is very supportive

4. feels like home

5. hardest part of the job is waking up early

5. most enjoyable part of the job is lots of iccentives
Pros
free snack
Cons
It was an unpaid short term internship that gave me insight into the Microsoft world. It was fun and it taught me team work above all. i was in highschool back then with week programming skills so they taught us so programming basics on visual basic which was easy and beneficial.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
orientation talks and not enough practical working
In this company I worked on my knowledge of computers
Plus my English language and how to improve it by practicing

Because of the good stuff of that company
My main tasks were at my previous job as a Staffing Associate were:

- Scheduling interviews

- Opening and closing vacant positions

- Job posting

- Filling offers
Work Life Balance was great, but not much room for growth in an international office. As an intern I expected more trainings, but I still enjoyed the work that I did - helping the local community, especially in a developing country has been very rewarding.
The friendly environment certainly encourage productivity and creativity in us.
Hardest part of the job is the short breaks and sometimes we had to work in weekends.

Most enjoyable part were the friendly co-workers and open desk policy which helped in fair judgment.
Pros
friendly environment, free drinks
Cons
short breaks
Great peers, great team work and highly motivated persons. you need to move a lot across the city and that is the tough part of the job.
you learn something new with every day through your teammates, colleagues and role.
its a customer focused place where you understand, value and build very strong relationships.