MetLife

MetLife Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 1,504 reviews matching the search
I feel that it is a good place to work with a lot of benefits My day to day includes various job responsibilities from office management to IT solutions to processing new hires
En el momento que me contrataron yo no ten铆a en absoluto experiencia en el rubro. A煤n as铆, apostaron por m铆 en base a mi perfil y estudios en comunicaci贸n. De hecho, me solicitaron la tesis con la que me recib铆 en RR.PP. y la 煤ltima entrevista se bas贸 en ella.
Pros
Muy buen sueldo, cobertura m茅dica privada, capacitaci贸n permanente.
Cons
Extenso horario de trabajo.
Adaptarse a la administraci贸n moderna, seleccionar a los asesores utilizando t茅cnicas espec铆ficas. Analizar el cambio en el estilo de vida, necesidades de las nuevas generaciones, especialmente en temas de diversidad.
Pros
Beneficios m茅dicos, respaldo de una compa帽铆a internacional, crecimiento profesional
Cons
Rotaci贸n de personas, inestabilidad, falta de soft skills para el cargo en puestos de nivel alto
I worked there a long time ago but overall it was a positive experience and I鈥檓 glad that I was able to be there they pay pretty well but there are frequently changes with commissions
Micro-management to the fullest. No real work/home balance no matter how much they claim they are. Managers can basically say & do what they want to you with no repercussions to them. So if you stick up for yourself they don鈥檛 like that. You use PTO? You gotta 鈥減ay it back鈥 with your regular check. Was NOT warned about this at any point in time & acted like it was no issue. Can鈥檛 play games with peoples money
Benefits
Cons
No balance, major micro-management
The company seems like it cares for it's employees. My manager and team were very helpful. The job itself was not for me. You sit all day and wait for calls to come in and it's call after call after call. It seems like you cannot catch a break at times. The hours were all over the place. One day you work from 7:55 AM - 4:25 and then the next day it's from 9:30 - 6 PM. The training was also brutal. You're either an Admin or you answer phones, you can do both but there's not a lot of those people. I was on phones so I didn't need to learn how to do all that Admin stuff. The pay was pretty good and so were benefits. So, if you like sitting down all day and taking call after call, this job is for you.
Pros
Good team and managers
Cons
Short breaks, rude customers
Great global name recognition, good benefits, many employee activities & community involvement and very diverse culture. Excessive e-mail and meetings. Very Heavy workloads that is not equitable across all departments. long work hours, Too much red tape, too many manual processes and systems that do not talk to each other.
nu exista salariu fix, pentru a semna un contract de polita de viata e nevoie de cel putin 6 telefoane
Pros
training mult si academie management
Cons
vanzari putine de asigurari de viata bazate pe muuuuulte telefoane si construire liste de contacte
They are so disorganized and continually cutting departments and overworking those who are left. The only good thing is that there are bonuses and raises that are based upon work performance.
I was employed with this company for 16 years and there work platforms were outdated from day one. Work platforms are not up-to-date with the standard industry. Salary employees are NOT compensated for working over 40 hours a week, but they expect you to get the work done, period.Politics in the workplace so progression is not an option if your are not connected to the right people. Management retaliation is really REAL in this company.Virtual employees do not stand a chance for any promotions and it is the unspoken rule in the MetLife culture. If you are not in an office, you will NOT grow in your professional career at MetLife.
Pros
AVIP (bonus) annually and excellent benefits
Cons
Underpaid and over worked. No work/life balance
Zero to no support out of training. The 鈥渏ob coaches鈥 themselves were rude and wouldn鈥檛 answer in the helpchat in a timely manner. I had to reach out three times to my manager for him to even contact me and go over the basics. 100% would not recommend working from home with this company. MetLife was the worst job experience of my life.
Benefits
Cons
How the company manages its employees
Nice place to work. Another of home time with the family it also pays well. Management can be on your neck sometimes but for the most part keep your head down and your good
MetLife accepts a salary policy that is well below the market average. A career map is not clear, especially for staff. Performance evaluation, on the other hand, has a 3-stage model that can be graded as "satisfactory" regardless of what you do.
Honestly a fair company to work for. Decent pay and great benefits. New Management working on Agility and break bureaucracy which is really spot on, it is the same problem probably all the old and huge companies have too.
Pros
Good benefit
Cons
Frequent layoff and reorg
Employee Centric company who know how to take care of employees.Good Work culturelots of partiesGreat learning trainingmany good initiatives by company
Pros
Employee centric, good benefits, culture and lots of office parties
Cons
Worst working hours, bad transportation facility
Compensation was good, not a lot of room to advance. Some of the systems were older and not easy to work with. Overall was a good company to work for.
Overall, MetLife is a good place to work. There is general support for work/life balance. Compensation is market rate. Benefits (medical/401k, etc) are good.
Good place to work, management has its pros and cons, sometimes the company makes things more difficult than it needs to be which is frustrating, hard to have a work life balance
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Budget is tight so they expect a lot of work with limited headcount
Good company. Bad pay. Not the greatest management. Good PTO and Work/Life balance. kejewkrjlwkejiojjirejtilwkejlkjlkjljeiwjtiojwelktlkwefnklwejtlkjwel
Pros
free lunches
Cons
management
I worked on behalf of the Dayton office. My training class was absolutely amazing! Wonderful people, and trainers who actually care, with supportive management who actually want you to succeed.No, my problem isn't with the management in the disability benefits section. My problem is with the individuals who believed that contingent workers are not worthy to have working equipment. That is, they don't even bother checking to make sure the equipment works (at least in the Dayton office, though a lot of people have had issues as well) before shipping it to you. It is highly frustrating, knowing what the problem is, yet being unable to fix it due to not having administrative rights to run a program. My time ended when I was expected to go into Nesting with a system that wouldn't even boot. They were unable to tell me how I could have caught up with the rest of the class during nesting on a computer that didn't work. And while the management were nice, they were not 100% on your side enough to keep you if you had a severe issue with your system, as in they provided zero tips on how to get caught up when you're not really able to, you know, have access to a working system. And don't you dare assume you can use your own like most other WFH companies allow. All in all, it was a great place to work, if you're able to keep the job. If you aren't, please don't assume that you'll have a second chance to work there if you live in the Dayton area - They don't have any other disability benefits classes, meaning that even if you are a hard worker, you'll still fail without a working聽-聽more...
Pros
Work from home, excellent pay for Ohio, supportive trainers
Cons
Faulty equipment that keeps you from doing your job, incompetent tech support, management support stops after realizing that they can't help with the tech issues.
Love working for metlife. Good management and they are always helpful if you need any help. I do feel the pay could be more but it isn鈥檛 bad. i would recommend.
Pros
2 breaks
Cons
Pay