MetLife

MetLife Job Security & Advancement reviews

MetLife Egypt has added a lot to me personally and professionally. Everyone in the company was very helpful and cooperative it has an amazing working environment and it adopts an open door policy. Moreover, I increased my professional experience a lot during my work there as I was exposed to many new concepts and there was a huge appreciation for the work conducted.
My own experience has been enriched being member at Metlife and I did have a real career in this entity allowed me to discover my my multitasking skills.
I consider Metlife to be the most respectable insurance provider in the world . I have been blessed that i started my career path in this huge organization which has sharpen my work experience .
I was working as a trainee in Metlife Cairo Egypt. The job was so much fun and it had a lot of challenges that i enjoyed facing. Would definitely recommend to applicant as the job was great.
was a great opportunity,, i knew how to be a professional salesman,, gave me a great opportunity to meet more people and to know more about the market.
Metlife is a great place that offers lots of opportunities and a great place to learn and have new experience every day. I got to meet new people every week for 14 years which teached me a lot about how to deal with different personalities and that was the funnest and hardest part of my work.
Pros
Great healthcare, work environment, development training, life and health insurance.
Cons
bad communication between different managerial levels