MetLife

MetLife Employee Reviews

MetLife Egypt has added a lot to me personally and professionally. Everyone in the company was very helpful and cooperative it has an amazing working environment and it adopts an open door policy. Moreover, I increased my professional experience a lot during my work there as I was exposed to many new concepts and there was a huge appreciation for the work conducted.
My own experience has been enriched being member at Metlife and I did have a real career in this entity allowed me to discover my my multitasking skills.
I consider Metlife to be the most respectable insurance provider in the world . I have been blessed that i started my career path in this huge organization which has sharpen my work experience .
very challenging work out of the box solutions gained a lot of enhancement through in job circumstances and situations management style wasn't that effective and many attempts from regional team to improve but usless
I was working as a trainee in Metlife Cairo Egypt. The job was so much fun and it had a lot of challenges that i enjoyed facing. Would definitely recommend to applicant as the job was great.
Met Life main focus to create a healthy, comfortable environment for all employees as treating them as there internal customers to ensure their satisfaction in order to provide excellence of service to the external customers. Continues focus on the development of all employees by providing regular training in house and as well as across the globe . Open door policy is how management run the business.
I learned team work and good communications skills and plus time management. how to be customer obsessed and to provide best customer experience how to be passionate
was a great opportunity,, i knew how to be a professional salesman,, gave me a great opportunity to meet more people and to know more about the market.
Metlife is a great place that offers lots of opportunities and a great place to learn and have new experience every day. I got to meet new people every week for 14 years which teached me a lot about how to deal with different personalities and that was the funnest and hardest part of my work.
Pros
Great healthcare, work environment, development training, life and health insurance.
Cons
bad communication between different managerial levels
it was really busy work , i learned to work under pressured , deal with many task in same time ,be fox all time .management was good i like it as it was my first time multinational organization . work place was organized the hardest part was how to do a lot of task in limited time with accurate output .i enjoy saw my self learning and updated
nothing to say but it was a good company and i had a lot of fun there with all the stress and the target that have been given management where helpful but hard as well they push the staff so hard to get the target
A normal working used to start in the early morning with a meeting to manage the day interviews, where every agent have to start dialing potential clients and to set a meeting appointment through the phone call, within a while he have to go to interview the client to suggest the most suitable policy for him. A challenging work but the most enjoyable part is when you got the deal done and to be added into your portofolio.
Aug.2011 – July 2013: Membership Executive. “Katameya Heights- Golf&Tennis Resort” Cairo. Responsibilities:  Maintaining cash inflows,follow up member’s accounts  Providing building tours  Database updates changes  Maintain printed materials  Act proactively to develop positive relationships with members,participants and peers
it was a very good place to work but no much to say about it as it was from home job but its successful part is how we can deal with each others and every and each team player is in a different country so it was a different experience
A huge company with very huge numbers of customers about 470,000 customers in Egypt. I worked in bancassurance in alex sanpaolo bank as an insurance specialist.
 Acting as a Team Leader responsible for a team consists of 12 members.  Verify that our web applications and tools provide accurate and updated data of customer contact details, logs of service status and delivery, suggest enhancements & improvements of company CRM tools.  Testing our new services, products and promos before launching into market to ensure quality and efficiency before being represented to our customers.  Continuous survey of our customers’ database to identify their needs and expectations, acting as the "Voice of the Customer" in evaluating new products and services development and refinements/adaptations of existing ones.  Detecting and reporting the technical problems that affect our service and products plus Communicating with concerned parties to ensure solving them.  Communicating with our clients via social media networks (Facebook & Tweeter) to follow up their inquiries and solve any problems they may face, Promoting new products & services plus providing them by the best and sufficient recommendations.  Supervising the new hired candidates as a Specialist with full authority regarding team performance and results (Monitoring, Scoring and Generating reports).  Training for the new hired candidates to maintain professional technical support plus excellent customer service experience.  Be a successful Team Leader that can motivate others and lead them to work under stress  Maintain excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and technical analysis plus the ability to make timely decisions.  Assisting company teams by engaging with - more...