MetLife

MetLife Employee Reviews for Business Development Manager

Found 1 review matching the search
 Acting as a Team Leader responsible for a team consists of 12 members.  Verify that our web applications and tools provide accurate and updated data of customer contact details, logs of service status and delivery, suggest enhancements & improvements of company CRM tools.  Testing our new services, products and promos before launching into market to ensure quality and efficiency before being represented to our customers.  Continuous survey of our customers’ database to identify their needs and expectations, acting as the "Voice of the Customer" in evaluating new products and services development and refinements/adaptations of existing ones.  Detecting and reporting the technical problems that affect our service and products plus Communicating with concerned parties to ensure solving them.  Communicating with our clients via social media networks (Facebook & Tweeter) to follow up their inquiries and solve any problems they may face, Promoting new products & services plus providing them by the best and sufficient recommendations.  Supervising the new hired candidates as a Specialist with full authority regarding team performance and results (Monitoring, Scoring and Generating reports).  Training for the new hired candidates to maintain professional technical support plus excellent customer service experience.  Be a successful Team Leader that can motivate others and lead them to work under stress  Maintain excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and technical analysis plus the ability to make timely decisions.  Assisting company teams by engaging with - more...
  1. Business Development Manager