MetLife

MetLife Employee Reviews in القاهرة

MetLife Egypt has added a lot to me personally and professionally. Everyone in the company was very helpful and cooperative it has an amazing working environment and it adopts an open door policy. Moreover, I increased my professional experience a lot during my work there as I was exposed to many new concepts and there was a huge appreciation for the work conducted.
My own experience has been enriched being member at Metlife and I did have a real career in this entity allowed me to discover my my multitasking skills.
very challenging work out of the box solutions gained a lot of enhancement through in job circumstances and situations management style wasn't that effective and many attempts from regional team to improve but usless
I learned team work and good communications skills and plus time management. how to be customer obsessed and to provide best customer experience how to be passionate
was a great opportunity,, i knew how to be a professional salesman,, gave me a great opportunity to meet more people and to know more about the market.
Metlife is a great place that offers lots of opportunities and a great place to learn and have new experience every day. I got to meet new people every week for 14 years which teached me a lot about how to deal with different personalities and that was the funnest and hardest part of my work.
Pros
Great healthcare, work environment, development training, life and health insurance.
Cons
bad communication between different managerial levels
nothing to say but it was a good company and i had a lot of fun there with all the stress and the target that have been given management where helpful but hard as well they push the staff so hard to get the target
Aug.2011 – July 2013: Membership Executive. “Katameya Heights- Golf&Tennis Resort” Cairo. Responsibilities:  Maintaining cash inflows,follow up member’s accounts  Providing building tours  Database updates changes  Maintain printed materials  Act proactively to develop positive relationships with members,participants and peers
A huge company with very huge numbers of customers about 470,000 customers in Egypt. I worked in bancassurance in alex sanpaolo bank as an insurance specialist.
 Acting as a Team Leader responsible for a team consists of 12 members.  Verify that our web applications and tools provide accurate and updated data of customer contact details, logs of service status and delivery, suggest enhancements & improvements of company CRM tools.  Testing our new services, products and promos before launching into market to ensure quality and efficiency before being represented to our customers.  Continuous survey of our customers’ database to identify their needs and expectations, acting as the "Voice of the Customer" in evaluating new products and services development and refinements/adaptations of existing ones.  Detecting and reporting the technical problems that affect our service and products plus Communicating with concerned parties to ensure solving them.  Communicating with our clients via social media networks (Facebook & Tweeter) to follow up their inquiries and solve any problems they may face, Promoting new products & services plus providing them by the best and sufficient recommendations.  Supervising the new hired candidates as a Specialist with full authority regarding team performance and results (Monitoring, Scoring and Generating reports).  Training for the new hired candidates to maintain professional technical support plus excellent customer service experience.  Be a successful Team Leader that can motivate others and lead them to work under stress  Maintain excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and technical analysis plus the ability to make timely decisions.  Assisting company teams by engaging with - more...