MetLife
MetLife Employee Review

Very challenging Environment

October 11, 2018
I consider Metlife to be the most respectable insurance provider in the world . I have been blessed that i started my career path in this huge organization which has sharpen my work experience .
June 24, 2019
Senior Product Development Actuarial Analyst (Former Employee) - Cairo, Egypt
MetLife Egypt has added a lot to me personally and professionally. Everyone in the company was very helpful and cooperative it has an amazing working environment and it adopts an open door policy. Moreover, I increased my professional experience a lot during my work there as I was exposed to many new concepts and there was a huge appreciation for the work conducted.
May 27, 2019
HR Coordinator (HRBP) (Former Employee) - Cairo
My own experience has been enriched being member at Metlife and I did have a real career in this entity allowed me to discover my my multitasking skills.
January 22, 2018
Senior Technical Support and Process Improvement (Current Employee) - Cairo egypt
very challenging work out of the box solutions gained a lot of enhancement through in job circumstances and situations management style wasn't that effective and many attempts from regional team to improve but usless
  1. Very challenging Environment