MetLife
MetLife Employee Review

start my carrier

March 5, 2017
it was really busy work , i learned to work under pressured , deal with many task in same time ,be fox all time .management was good i like it as it was my first time multinational organization . work place was organized the hardest part was how to do a lot of task in limited time with accurate output .i enjoy saw my self learning and updated
June 24, 2019
Senior Product Development Actuarial Analyst (Former Employee) - Cairo, Egypt
MetLife Egypt has added a lot to me personally and professionally. Everyone in the company was very helpful and cooperative it has an amazing working environment and it adopts an open door policy. Moreover, I increased my professional experience a lot during my work there as I was exposed to many new concepts and there was a huge appreciation for the work conducted.
May 27, 2019
HR Coordinator (HRBP) (Former Employee) - Cairo
My own experience has been enriched being member at Metlife and I did have a real career in this entity allowed me to discover my my multitasking skills.
October 11, 2018
Insurance Consultant (Former Employee) - محافظة القاهرة
I consider Metlife to be the most respectable insurance provider in the world . I have been blessed that i started my career path in this huge organization which has sharpen my work experience .