MetLife
MetLife Employee Review

Productive, up to date work place

November 6, 2017
Met Life main focus to create a healthy, comfortable environment for all employees as treating them as there internal customers to ensure their satisfaction in order to provide excellence of service to the external customers. Continues focus on the development of all employees by providing regular training in house and as well as across the globe . Open door policy is how management run the business.
June 24, 2019
Senior Product Development Actuarial Analyst (Former Employee) - Cairo, Egypt
MetLife Egypt has added a lot to me personally and professionally. Everyone in the company was very helpful and cooperative it has an amazing working environment and it adopts an open door policy. Moreover, I increased my professional experience a lot during my work there as I was exposed to many new concepts and there was a huge appreciation for the work conducted.
May 27, 2019
HR Coordinator (HRBP) (Former Employee) - Cairo
My own experience has been enriched being member at Metlife and I did have a real career in this entity allowed me to discover my my multitasking skills.
October 11, 2018
Insurance Consultant (Former Employee) - محافظة القاهرة
I consider Metlife to be the most respectable insurance provider in the world . I have been blessed that i started my career path in this huge organization which has sharpen my work experience .
  1. Productive, up to date work place