MetLife
MetLife Employee Review

Key Activities / Decision Areas

September 12, 2014
 Acting as a Team Leader responsible for a team consists of 12 members.  Verify that our web applications and tools provide accurate and updated data of customer contact details, logs of service status and delivery, suggest enhancements & improvements of company CRM tools.  Testing our new services, products and promos before launching into market to ensure quality and efficiency before being represented to our customers.  Continuous survey of our customers’ database to identify their needs and expectations, acting as the "Voice of the Customer" in evaluating new products and services development and refinements/adaptations of existing ones.  Detecting and reporting the technical problems that affect our service and products plus Communicating with concerned parties to ensure solving them.  Communicating with our clients via social media networks (Facebook & Tweeter) to follow up their inquiries and solve any problems they may face, Promoting new products & services plus providing them by the best and sufficient recommendations.  Supervising the new hired candidates as a Specialist with full authority regarding team performance and results (Monitoring, Scoring and Generating reports).  Training for the new hired candidates to maintain professional technical support plus excellent customer service experience.  Be a successful Team Leader that can motivate others and lead them to work under stress  Maintain excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and technical analysis plus the ability to make timely decisions.  Assisting company teams by engaging with - more...
June 24, 2019
Senior Product Development Actuarial Analyst (Former Employee) - Cairo, Egypt
MetLife Egypt has added a lot to me personally and professionally. Everyone in the company was very helpful and cooperative it has an amazing working environment and it adopts an open door policy. Moreover, I increased my professional experience a lot during my work there as I was exposed to many new concepts and there was a huge appreciation for the work conducted.
May 27, 2019
HR Coordinator (HRBP) (Former Employee) - Cairo
My own experience has been enriched being member at Metlife and I did have a real career in this entity allowed me to discover my my multitasking skills.
January 22, 2018
Same location
Senior Technical Support and Process Improvement (Current Employee) - Cairo egypt
very challenging work out of the box solutions gained a lot of enhancement through in job circumstances and situations management style wasn't that effective and many attempts from regional team to improve but usless
  1. Key Activities / Decision Areas