MetLife
MetLife Employee Review

It's a great company

March 13, 2017
Metlife is a great place that offers lots of opportunities and a great place to learn and have new experience every day. I got to meet new people every week for 14 years which teached me a lot about how to deal with different personalities and that was the funnest and hardest part of my work.
Pros
Great healthcare, work environment, development training, life and health insurance.
Cons
bad communication between different managerial levels
June 24, 2019
Senior Product Development Actuarial Analyst (Former Employee) - Cairo, Egypt
MetLife Egypt has added a lot to me personally and professionally. Everyone in the company was very helpful and cooperative it has an amazing working environment and it adopts an open door policy. Moreover, I increased my professional experience a lot during my work there as I was exposed to many new concepts and there was a huge appreciation for the work conducted.
May 27, 2019
HR Coordinator (HRBP) (Former Employee) - Cairo
My own experience has been enriched being member at Metlife and I did have a real career in this entity allowed me to discover my my multitasking skills.
January 22, 2018
Same location
Senior Technical Support and Process Improvement (Current Employee) - Cairo egypt
very challenging work out of the box solutions gained a lot of enhancement through in job circumstances and situations management style wasn't that effective and many attempts from regional team to improve but usless
  1. It's a great company