MetLife
MetLife Employee Review

challenging enviroment with a team spirit

January 31, 2017
A normal working used to start in the early morning with a meeting to manage the day interviews, where every agent have to start dialing potential clients and to set a meeting appointment through the phone call, within a while he have to go to interview the client to suggest the most suitable policy for him. A challenging work but the most enjoyable part is when you got the deal done and to be added into your portofolio.
June 24, 2019
Senior Product Development Actuarial Analyst (Former Employee) - Cairo, Egypt
MetLife Egypt has added a lot to me personally and professionally. Everyone in the company was very helpful and cooperative it has an amazing working environment and it adopts an open door policy. Moreover, I increased my professional experience a lot during my work there as I was exposed to many new concepts and there was a huge appreciation for the work conducted.
May 27, 2019
HR Coordinator (HRBP) (Former Employee) - Cairo
My own experience has been enriched being member at Metlife and I did have a real career in this entity allowed me to discover my my multitasking skills.
October 11, 2018
Insurance Consultant (Former Employee) - محافظة القاهرة
I consider Metlife to be the most respectable insurance provider in the world . I have been blessed that i started my career path in this huge organization which has sharpen my work experience .
  1. challenging enviroment with a team spirit